Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It burns me to my core and it's not like they can't do it but they choose to focus on being consistent in selected areas such as their microtransaction systems. Have you ever noticed they haven't failed yet?

It's more or less like they are exploiting a particular line of their loyal customers and everyone in general because if push comes to shove, they will still be patronized. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, a YouTube channel owner would most likely publish what he or she could be able to cover adequately in order to avoid having so many unanswered questions in the comments section. 

When we watch a YouTube video, we must understand that we actually deal with someone's own perspective how he judges a game. That's why, we should watch the reviews from recognised reviewers.

Edited by Razor1911

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

When we watch a YouTube video, we must understand that we actually deal with someone's own perspective how he judges a game. That's why, we should watch the reviews from recognised reviewers.

Yeah - it's actually another game's point of view which can be debated. It's true what you said about the reviews but the best way in my opinion is to have your own point of view drawn from experiencing the same game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually another game's point of view which can be debated. It's true what you said about the reviews but the best way in my opinion is to have your own point of view drawn from experiencing the same game. 

Yeah you are correct. Normally the reviews doesn't matter after playing and experiencing the game myself. It matters the most when I want to buy a new game and need some reviews and feedbacks.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah you are correct. Normally the reviews doesn't matter after playing and experiencing the game myself. It matters the most when I want to buy a new game and need some reviews and feedbacks.

Exactly - it's actually why I don't kick myself too much when it comes to other people's reviews, it's not really like they aren't important but they are not the last words on the game. 

32 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's actually why I don't kick myself too much when it comes to other people's reviews, it's not really like they aren't important but they are not the last words on the game. 

The only way to come over this confusion is to watch out for various reviews, and try averaging them. Obviously some of the reviews may be biased. But when you will watch several such videos, you can have a clear idea about the quality of the game .

Just now, Razor1911 said:

The only way to come over this confusion is to watch out for various reviews, and try averaging them. Obviously some of the reviews may be biased. But when you will watch several such videos, you can have a clear idea about the quality of the game .

Seriously - you're absolutely right about how biased some reviews are and if you take everything hook, line and sinker, you wouldn't know how to appreciate games on your own. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - you're absolutely right about how biased some reviews are and if you take everything hook, line and sinker, you wouldn't know how to appreciate games on your own. 

Just like the reviews on EA, there are many hardcore fans (Fanboi), their reviews are always going to be full of biased appraisal. 😆 For that, we need to search for reviews from different players. 

Edited by Razor1911

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Just like the reviews on EA, there are many hardcore fans (Fanboi), their reviews are always going to be full of biased appraisal. 😆 For that, we need to search for reviews from different players. 

We all are well aware of what EA fanboys are capable of doing. Whenever you come across their reviews, it's got EA lapdog written all over it. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

We all are well aware of what EA fanboys are capable of doing. Whenever you come across their reviews, it's got EA lapdog written all over it. 

That's what is more concerning. Not only for EA, you will find same thing for all other developers/ producers like Ubisoft or Activision or Eidos. All these devs have their own liitle kingdom of fanboys, and their sole intention is to commend their Master. 😆

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

That's what is more concerning. Not only for EA, you will find same thing for all other developers/ producers like Ubisoft or Activision or Eidos. All these devs have their own liitle kingdom of fanboys, and their sole intention is to commend their Master. 😆

Yeah - it's actually what it is when you love someone or something the person do. You will find yourself naturally supporting the project. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually what it is when you love someone or something the person do. You will find yourself naturally supporting the project. 

As long as games are good, I have no problem. The moment when they even start to praise even the third class games, that becomes even more irritating. It is better to avoid such biased fanboys.😆

28 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

As long as games are good, I have no problem. The moment when they even start to praise even the third class games, that becomes even more irritating. It is better to avoid such biased fanboys.😆

The truth of the matter is that those fanboys can't really be avoided completely as long as you get into gaming communities online. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that those fanboys can't really be avoided completely as long as you get into gaming communities online. 

I don't know how much EA has to offer for the revival of the game, but I am sure there is a much share of those fanboys to create the hype. I am too looking forward to the game, but not expecting anything extra ordinary. 😊

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't know how much EA has to offer for the revival of the game, but I am sure there is a much share of those fanboys to create the hype. I am too looking forward to the game, but not expecting anything extra ordinary. 😊

If the game works without any bugs, that'd be quite the accomplishment...