Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If the game works without any bugs, that'd be quite the accomplishment...

I am pretty sure they will atleast fix the bugs in the latest one. Though, I am not expecting something huge from them, but atleast this will be far better than their other recent games. 

18 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I am pretty sure they will atleast fix the bugs in the latest one. Though, I am not expecting something huge from them, but atleast this will be far better than their other recent games. 

This is EA we're talking about here - they'll have the same bug in a game for several releases without making any clear attempt to resolve the issue.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can't really remember any games that made that never came with bugs. It's part and parcel of what they do. 

The previous games of EA, were having some bug issues. That's why might be he is commenting on that. I too think, if they are going to revive the game, they should first work on their bugs and launch a flawless game for a good gaming experience.

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The previous games of EA, were having some bug issues. That's why might be he is commenting on that. I too think, if they are going to revive the game, they should first work on their bugs and launch a flawless game for a good gaming experience.

Seriously - as far as I'm concerned, they can never really get rid of all the bugs in their system with the little time they put into it. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - as far as I'm concerned, they can never really get rid of all the bugs in their system with the little time they put into it. 

Well, for that we need to wait for the game to be released. Hopefully they will provide better games. At least I am expecting some positive outcome, as they already created lots of mess. 

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, for that we need to wait for the game to be released. Hopefully they will provide better games. At least I am expecting some positive outcome, as they already created lots of mess. 

Yeah - we can only wait and hope for the better. It's actually why most people are not really open to pre-order. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - we can only wait and hope for the better. It's actually why most people are not really open to pre-order. 

Yup, even I too am not ordering anything before Actually knowing how practically good the game is. Hopefully, since the reviews/speculations are coming good, the game is expected to be good one.

3 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yup, even I too am not ordering anything before Actually knowing how practically good the game is. Hopefully, since the reviews/speculations are coming good, the game is expected to be good one.

Exactly - it's really frustrating when such happens with your pre-order which messes up all the playing plans one had initially. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's really frustrating when such happens with your pre-order which messes up all the playing plans one had initially. 

Hell I'm not buying any pre-order of EA or ubisoft. No doubt, there games will be good on graphics and gameplay. But if they focus too much on their microtransactions tricks, I would better avoid the game. 

9 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hell I'm not buying any pre-order of EA or ubisoft. No doubt, there games will be good on graphics and gameplay. But if they focus too much on their microtransactions tricks, I would better avoid the game. 

The sad thing is that there are still so many people who are actually buying it at pre-order which if not, they would have stopped it by now. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The sad thing is that there are still so many people who are actually buying it at pre-order which if not, they would have stopped it by now. 

That will remain like that. There are many gamers who really don't care for these small things. If the game is good, they will go for it, as simple as that. I don't fall in that category, I examine the game first before buying and investing my time there. 😊

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

That will remain like that. There are many gamers who really don't care for these small things. If the game is good, they will go for it, as simple as that. I don't fall in that category, I examine the game first before buying and investing my time there. 😊

Yeah - not everyone gives into their crap because it's become so bad it's very annoying to give it any thoughts lately.