Register Now
killamch89

EA Is Planning To Revive Dead Space, More To Be Revealed AT EA Play On July 22

Laughs, don't you expect EA to make unique changes to the game? They might be seeing the negative feedback coming their way and simply change from the low version of games they've been into recently to become intriguing for their fans. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, don't you expect EA to make unique changes to the game? They might be seeing the negative feedback coming their way and simply change from the low version of games they've been into recently to become intriguing for their fans. 

Seriously, with the way they are trying to cut all costs and still sell their game high with lots of microtransactions is really disappointing. 

On 10/7/2021 at 9:54 AM, Justin11 said:

Unique changes as in adding a more expensive microtransaction system?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Haha, that would another nail in the coffin ⚰ for the company. They never get tired of it. 

It's why I'm really appreciating the makers of Ghost of Tsushima with their promise of no microtransactions in Ghost of Tsushima Legends Free Co-Op Multiplayer Mode

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nope, like reducing the cost of their games more especially the micro - transactions, and improving the performance of their game overall. 

Edited by Justin11

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nope, like reducing the cost of their games more especially the micro - transactions, and improving the performance of their game overall. 

If EA actually does this of their own free will, I'd immediately take back of the things I've ever said about them.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If EA actually does this of their own free will, I'd immediately take back of the things I've ever said about them.

We all know that it's not something that they are capable of doing no matter how good it sounds in the ears of gamers. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Laughs, let's see in the future if they'll withdraw some of their poor policies and devote more time improving their FIFA series. 

On 10/10/2021 at 4:59 AM, Heatman said:

Haha, that would another nail in the coffin ⚰ for the company. They never get tired of it. 

It's why I'm really appreciating the makers of Ghost of Tsushima with their promise of no microtransactions in Ghost of Tsushima Legends Free Co-Op Multiplayer Mode

I hope they stick to that and Sony doesn't try to be greedy because they have a goldmine on their hands with Ghost of Tsushima.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:33 AM, killamch89 said:

I hope they stick to that and Sony doesn't try to be greedy because they have a goldmine on their hands with Ghost of Tsushima.

If they can stick to that promise, it's going to play a huge role in the video game industry with respect to the use of micro transactions in games. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Maybe not but at least we I'd have a bit of faith in Sony again.

Yeah - probably it's going to happen but even if it doesn't, they have stirred the pot and the talk will never die till they do it one day in future. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will continue without rumbling until EA recreates the game to appeals the customers hunger for the remastered version to be introduced.  

EA and Ubisoft are two greedy companies that with risk everything to make more money off their games. They will not mind aggressively using microtransactions. 

34 minutes ago, Heatman said:

EA and Ubisoft are two greedy companies that with risk everything to make more money off their games. They will not mind aggressively using microtransactions. 

That's greediness, they simply don't want to work on eradicating issues or micro-transactions policy in their respective video games.