Register Now
killamch89

Disastrous Marvel's Avengers Bug Leaks IP Addresses & Doxxes PS5 Streamers And Players

16 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

To be honest I HATED Paradise with a fiery passion.  It was a freak experiment of sheer greed that attempted to force everyone to buy their own copy of the game order to play together.  Splitscreen and crash party gone.  This was at a time when most people didn't have very good internet, but even if they did it's still a terrible design choice for an arcade racing game.  You spent most of your time driving on an open world menu (NOT map) to select your event, a total waste of time.

I much prefer the classic arcade style of the older games, and this is the title that destroyed them.  After this piece of crap Burnout was effectively folded into Need for Speed never to be seen again.

Yeah - I was totally bummed out when they integrated Burnout into the NFS franchise. I also miss the SSX series except SSX 2012 because that was total crap but I liked the other games.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I was totally bummed out when they integrated Burnout into the NFS franchise. I also miss the SSX series except SSX 2012 because that was total crap but I liked the other games.

Seriously, it marvels me so much how these companies would wake up to make such silly decisions. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it marvels me so much how these companies would wake up to make such silly decisions. 

They did the same thing by cancelling SSX series and it was at the time one of the best snowboarding games around - there are so many things EA have done which have turned me against them forever.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:15 AM, killamch89 said:

They did the same thing by cancelling SSX series and it was at the time one of the best snowboarding games around - there are so many things EA have done which have turned me against them forever.

EA and Ubisoft have really done more than enough for them to be fully hated. 

On 8/22/2021 at 10:51 AM, Heatman said:

EA and Ubisoft have really done more than enough for them to be fully hated. 

So true - Ubisoft has been promising a new Splinter Cell game for years and yet we're no closer to getting another one anytime soon.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true - Ubisoft has been promising a new Splinter Cell game for years and yet we're no closer to getting another one anytime soon.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, I don't really believe anything that comes out of the media by Ubisoft or EA. I just take whatever I see when I see them. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, I don't really believe anything that comes out of the media by Ubisoft or EA. I just take whatever I see when I see them. 

Same - I approach every announcement they make with lots of skepticism and my expectations are zero.

Same - I approach every announcement they make with lots of skepticism and my expectations are zero.

If the situation was that once in a while they offer something that would please the fans, it would give us a lifeline of expectancy. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the situation was that once in a while they offer something that would please the fans, it would give us a lifeline of expectancy. 

To be honest, I still wouldn't expect anything but at least I'd give them a bit of leeway that they might be trying to genuinely cater to their fans.

To be honest, I still wouldn't expect anything but at least I'd give them a bit of leeway that they might be trying to genuinely cater to their fans.

Yeah, they have been awfully disappointing over the years in such a way that even if they try to make up, it's not going to mean anything. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Another screwup by they devs of Marvel's Avengers - the game is dying a painful death by all accounts:

There is no way they would be expecting fans to stick to such crap when there are so many other good games to play. I think Marvel should stick to movies. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way they would be expecting fans to stick to such crap when there are so many other good games to play. I think Marvel should stick to movies. 

I never knew people still played this game. The playerbase was more or less dead so I'm wondering which fans they were talking about lol.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I never knew people still played this game. The playerbase was more or less dead so I'm wondering which fans they were talking about lol.

That's one very thing with any kind of video games, there will always be a fan out there that will tell you it's their favorite game and you can't change their mind about it.