Register Now
killamch89

Do you consider yourself to be a good cook?

I consider myself an excellent cook due to the fact that anytime I prepare food for someone to have, they always try to find an excuse to come over to my house just so that they can have some of the meals I'm cooking. In addition to that, my meals haven't made anyone pass out or killed them by accident and I haven't seen them try to throw it away either. As a matter of fact, I have to ban them from entering my kitchen so that they don't finish my meals. Do you consider yourself to be a good cook?

I learned to cook from my grandmother. I cook from scratch, and personally love my own cooking. Typically I could burn water, but occasionally I could get something right if I give it the care and attention it needs. But these days, cooking to me is a frozen pizza in the oven, or something in the microwave.

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I learned to cook from my grandmother. I cook from scratch, and personally love my own cooking. Typically I could burn water, but occasionally I could get something right if I give it the care and attention it needs. But these days, cooking to me is a frozen pizza in the oven, or something in the microwave.

I learned cooking from my mother because I used to live on my own as teenager because both my parents were overseas at the time. My dad was a musician on the Royal Caribbean cruise line and my mom worked in the hospitals so I rarely saw much of my parents until I was about to leave high school. The always sent me money to pay the bills, buy food and buy stuff for myself as well so I was pretty comfortable after all.