Register Now
killamch89

Ocean or Mountains?

I lived in Denver for a short time, and could see the mountains out of my apartment window. But I was also stationed in San Diego and saw the Pacific a lot as well, and have cruised around the Caribbean a lot. Throwing my fear of water aside, I think I would go with ocean. It's more calming in my opinion, and just watching and listening to the waves, while sitting in the surf is extremely soothing. Granted, being in Missouri I'm landlocked. But I still enjoy the ocean, and we have some pretty bigass lakes here as well.

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I lived in Denver for a short time, and could see the mountains out of my apartment window. But I was also stationed in San Diego and saw the Pacific a lot as well, and have cruised around the Caribbean a lot. Throwing my fear of water aside, I think I would go with ocean. It's more calming in my opinion, and just watching and listening to the waves, while sitting in the surf is extremely soothing. Granted, being in Missouri I'm landlocked. But I still enjoy the ocean, and we have some pretty bigass lakes here as well.

Same here - I love the ocean although I don't mind the occasional mountain hike. The cool breeze at nights is really refreshing and the ocean's soothing sounds makes for a great place to meditate.

I can say both since I live near both, only 10mins away from both ends 🙂 ocean/beach or into the moores 😉 

I shoot for ocean more then anything since I'm more of a sea person.