Register Now
skyfire

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Gotta love how they'll release this with hardly any improvements other then hd (to be fair button controls are a very nice addition but not groundbreaking) But not windwaker hd/twilight princess hd, which were both on the wii u, and had arguably would do amazing alongside all the other wii u ports. Let alone the fact that we havent had an ocarina port since 2011/a majora's mask port since 2015. This game is literally as old as the port of the 3ds ocarina of time.

I get that windwaker/twilight princess and majora's mask have all seen re-releases in more recent years. And that skyward sword is arguably very deserving of the next one considering it hasn't been and its been 10 years, but the way there doing it makes me wonder why bother at all, expecially at the price of a full game.

I don't always agree with Jim Sterling, but he was right when he said it's morally OK to pirate Nintendo games, and it's because of shit like this. This company is so blatantly anti-consumer that it hurts.

21 hours ago, Empire said:

I don't always agree with Jim Sterling, but he was right when he said it's morally OK to pirate Nintendo games, and it's because of shit like this. This company is so blatantly anti-consumer that it hurts.

I think they started the too much IP protection to fight some of the chinese rip offs but now things have gone walled garden mentality now. 

On 6/23/2021 at 12:58 PM, Empire said:

Gotta love how they'll release this with hardly any improvements other then hd (to be fair button controls are a very nice addition but not groundbreaking) But not windwaker hd/twilight princess hd, which were both on the wii u, and had arguably would do amazing alongside all the other wii u ports. Let alone the fact that we havent had an ocarina port since 2011/a majora's mask port since 2015. This game is literally as old as the port of the 3ds ocarina of time.

I get that windwaker/twilight princess and majora's mask have all seen re-releases in more recent years. And that skyward sword is arguably very deserving of the next one considering it hasn't been and its been 10 years, but the way there doing it makes me wonder why bother at all, expecially at the price of a full game.

That's the worst part, at least sell it at a reasonable price so you can get new fans into it. I mostly hate reboots due their high price. I am not buying a new game you just made your imanges more clean and smooth, so just give it up for the price, you'll make money anyway.

On 6/24/2021 at 11:28 AM, Empire said:

Seriously, the majority part of their customers who aren't ready to throw in the cash on trash doesn't matter to them anymore as it's all the money for them.