Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you regret doing or not doing in an MMO?

What do you regret from your time in an MMO?

In the game I was in, if you killed an AFK character, they progressively lost levels down to zero unless someone else did something with their body. I really regretted doing that for someone once. In hindsight, I so should have let them drop to zero.

I have played PUBG all my days during the pandemic. The thing that I regret is when I get eliminated too early in the game, and I have to watch the whole game myself. I can't quit as long as my partners are finished.

In the old days of Tera if you attacked a random player you a debuff that made it so you can't turn off PvP for some amount of time. I hit a low level player once because I was curious how much dmg I'd do and I killed them. Couldn't shake off PKs for a while after that, died a lot and lost a lot of exp. 

Playing an mmo so long that the game becomes so different that you put it down in disgust. I played WoW from TBC up to the start of Legion, but played less than 10% as much after wrath and beyond. It just feels so terrible these days that I regret all the time I played.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:16 PM, Empire said:

Playing an mmo so long that the game becomes so different that you put it down in disgust. I played WoW from TBC up to the start of Legion, but played less than 10% as much after wrath and beyond. It just feels so terrible these days that I regret all the time I played.

Same here. Wow used to be a grind and hard, and even the new classic is just not the same anymore. Playing an MMO until you get sick is def a mistake that I made as well.