Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character would you choose to be stuck alone on a desert island with?

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Okay, so you don't want to escape. Lol 😆

Building your own new minecraft village, and be the leader. Enjoy sipping coconut water while commanding your pixel armies. Sounds fun. 😁 That's not a bad idea for a vacation though. 😆

If you're constipated that's a great idea, as coconut milk is a natural laxative. You won't stop shitting if you try to stick to a diet of that.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If you're constipated that's a great idea, as coconut milk is a natural laxative. You won't stop shitting if you try to stick to a diet of that.

Oh I didn't know that is a natural laxative. Lol 😁

Well, in that lonely desert area the most essential thing is to get hydrated. Let it be coconut milk, at least first quench your thirst and then go for your natural call. 😆

On 7/4/2021 at 9:53 PM, The Blackangel said:

What about the fleshy part of the coconut? Does it still have the same as the milk?

I def see tho as a last option you'd have to eat it, but then again diarrhea is a hell of a thing to have stranded.

On 7/7/2021 at 1:10 AM, Shole said:

What about the fleshy part of the coconut? Does it still have the same as the milk?

I def see tho as a last option you'd have to eat it, but then again diarrhea is a hell of a thing to have stranded.

Lol. Even if someone eat that fleshy part and then very next moment shit around, that very purpose of eating coconut will be voided. Haha. 😂

Edited by Razor1911

On 7/14/2021 at 9:21 PM, Razor1911 said:

Lol. Even if someone eat that fleshy part and then very next moment shit around, that very purpose of eating coconut will be voided. Haha. 😂

I dunno man, I eat the whole thing in China and had 0 problems the whole day XD

On 7/5/2021 at 4:09 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Echo the Dolphin; I would ride it's fin to safety. It would catch fish for me. Fish blood will hydrate me. 

Fish blood, seriously? That would make me puke big time. Although I really do love water a whole lot. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Fish blood, seriously? That would make me puke big time. Although I really do love water a whole lot. 

You never heard of Unbroken? It's a true story where during WW2 soldier's plane crashed in the Pacific, and had to survive in a raft eating raw fish. I'd puke too, then re eat it. 😆

Isabelle from ACNL. She's an optimistic go getter so she would be useful for survival and keeping up morale. I wouldn't be able to understand her but I don't need to understand her to enjoy her company. I would be worried about what she'd be like without her caffeine habit being fulfilled for an extended period of time. Then again, it's Isabelle, so I doubt it'd be a problem. She'd just pick herself back up after what she'd describe as an unbecoming outburst and I'd describe as adorkable.

Actually, maybe a custom, female sim from the Sims Castaway Stories for PC would be better. I know how well she'd do and the story in that game (which is about her stranding on an uncharted island, no less) is she's looking for a partner when she gets stranded during a singles cruise. That way there'd be some romance options. Plus I feel like Isabelle might end up doing something clumsy when it wouldn't be convenient. Adorable in game, less so in RL when that might mean no food for a night or two.

Less adorable, more woohoo until rescue arrives, because for a veteran simmer seducing a sim shouldn't be a problem. We'd be woohooing in 2 days tops, and by the time rescue arrives, we'd be married with a family and some beachfront property.

Edited by calm-gamer

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You never heard of Unbroken? It's a true story where during WW2 soldier's plane crashed in the Pacific, and had to survive in a raft eating raw fish. I'd puke too, then re eat it. 😆

Yeah, I just remembered it. It's was a very tough time for the three of them if I remembered correctly. It got to a point where they even became disoriented as a result of thirst and hunger.