Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

2 hours ago, DC said:

Thanks very much. Anyone you can bring to VGR would be greatly appreciated!

Okay, I found a gold mine of people I can invite, there will likely be an influx of new accounts. I dont know when they will join, but they will join.

On 12/19/2021 at 4:43 PM, DC said:

Finishing the year off at 115,000 forum posts would be amazing. Let's see if we can get there!

It's going to be close. I think we'll come up around 113k, nevertheless an awesome year for VGR.

10 hours ago, DC said:

It's going to be close. I think we'll come up around 113k, nevertheless an awesome year for VGR.

113k would be great, but I'm thinking that with only 5 more days left in the year, 111k is going to be a more plausible number in my eyes. Sure this forum gets a shitload of posts every day, but being that at the time of me making this post (10:05AM 12-26-21), we're at 109k. So I don't think realistically that we'll pick up 4000 posts in 5 days.

20 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

113k would be great, but I'm thinking that with only 5 more days left in the year, 111k is going to be a more plausible number in my eyes. Sure this forum gets a shitload of posts every day, but being that at the time of me making this post (10:05AM 12-26-21), we're at 109k. So I don't think realistically that we'll pick up 4000 posts in 5 days.

Unless @DCdecides to get the members to bump their post numbers on the forum within the next few days. What do you think? 

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m sure he prefers quality over quantity. But if we all start posting our best things we can, then maybe.

I believe so too. It's definitely going to be all about having the best quality posts that matters much as that helps your website's Google ranking etc. 

On 12/26/2021 at 9:08 AM, The Blackangel said:

You're probably right, 111k looks more likely.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Everything you need is there in the forum homepage mate. Here is it below, had to screen shot for you. IMG_20220103_104432.thumb.jpg.c875826700a054c6ba9734e8cf912b4e.jpg

No, I meant the growth rate, you know, how many new accounts are created in a week. I know about Member Statistics, I've been looking at it for two weeks now.