Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

3 hours ago, Techno said:

No, I meant the growth rate, you know, how many new accounts are created in a week. I know about Member Statistics, I've been looking at it for two weeks now.

I think it's only the admin that would have the rate ratio of how many people gets registered in a week through his backend. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Provided their are active members here, definitely VGR forum will surpass 120,000 landmark and achieve more greater heights.  

The more we have much hands on deck, it's definitely going to be very easy to get there and surpass it quickly. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

The more we have much hands on deck, it's definitely going to be very easy to get there and surpass it quickly. 

We are most likely going to have more incoming members too who are going to add more to the community's growth. 

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

We seem to have a lot of people signing up, but they also seem to never actually use their accounts. A lot of them seem to simply be empty accounts that the members never use. I don't know if they are bots or actual people, but there's a lot of new registrations.

It's weird, for every three thousand registrations there's only like two to three members who ever actually post properly. And even then maybe only one will ever stick around long enough to even hit 50 posts.