Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

Just now, Heatman said:

You're definitely paying me for making you laugh. Being a comedian comes with a fat paycheck. 

I should my good friend, comedians are simply rich due to their comical lifestyle. Maybe you can head over there and become one, and I'll be your top fan since I couldn't avoid paying you xD. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, if I don't play it, I wonder what I would have played, although it's an EA game, I still enjoyed playing it. 

There is a page that I follow on Instagram called Inside Life that makes comedy with The Simpsons. It's very hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is a page that I follow on Instagram called Inside Life that makes comedy with The Simpsons. It's very hilarious. 

I have seen the page and some of its contents. He makes them with one odd language that I don't even understand that much. Although I picked up a few things. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Images of Sims are always funny for me to view. I don't play much sims games, whenever I look at their images it makes me day blissful. 

Have this one watched out and have your ribs ripped out 😂 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe that's what makes them sell tremendous high. It gives it's gamers more fun while they keep playing it. 

Yeah, that's very correct. They tap into the humor part of the show and it's what people really need in this difficult world.