Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. They tap into the humor part of the show and it's what people really need in this difficult world. 

Correct, video games makes life easier, it made me to survive the scare of covid 19 when everywhere was simply boring for me. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct, video games makes life easier, it made me to survive the scare of covid 19 when everywhere was simply boring for me. 

For the fact that there is a video game of The Simpsons, it makes it all better and intriguing because one's fun is guaranteed. 

51 minutes ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that there is a video game of The Simpsons, it makes it all better and intriguing because one's fun is guaranteed. 

And one of the main purposes of playing video games is for the fun, and Simpsons offers such kind of hilarious fun xD. 

On 2/19/2022 at 10:12 PM, Boblee said:

Have this one watched out and have your ribs ripped out 😂 

Very hilarious indeed, I watched through it I couldn't stop laughing. The scenes in the trailer is just super hilarious. Anyone gonna love it especially when the person is feeling emotional trauma. 

13 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Very hilarious indeed, I watched through it I couldn't stop laughing. The scenes in the trailer is just super hilarious. Anyone gonna love it especially when the person is feeling emotional trauma. 

Have you played any of the Simpsons video games? They are quite amusing as well. I really enjoyed playing it on PS4. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Have you played any of the Simpsons video games? They are quite amusing as well. I really enjoyed playing it on PS4. 

None played Buddy, they don't truly motivate me. I watch it's comical arts when I need something to make hilarious fun and keep my sad moments behind me. 

On 3/5/2022 at 4:13 AM, Yaramaki said:

Can we post personal milestones here? I've hit one or should i open a new thread.

Kind of hard to believe i already made 150+ posts in the first month i'm here. Here's to many more 🥂

Just post it hear as this is the milestone thread after all.

On 3/5/2022 at 3:13 AM, Yaramaki said:

Can we post personal milestones here? I've hit one or should i open a new thread.

Kind of hard to believe i already made 150+ posts in the first month I'm here. Here's to many more 🥂

This place is addictive. Trust me, you're gonna post more than you realize. @killamch89 is just shy of 20k posts and he joined a month after I did. Whereas I'm just shy of 8k posts. So you're going to lose track easily. A lot of us post here after we reach a certain number of posts. Even @DC has done that. So any kind of milestone you want to post doesn't have to be forum related. If I remember right, I posted when I bought my dream car, as that was a personal milestone for me. I had dreamed about that car for 35 years, and last October I was finally able to make that a reality.

So post whatever kind of milestone you're comfortable telling the forum about. If you're not sure if it would violate the rules, you can always refresh yourself.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just post it hear as this is the milestone thread after all.

Ha it wasen't that special to be honest i already forgot i posted that,  it was video game collecting related what else could it be and if you're really wondering what it was, i finished up my japanese neo geo pocket system collection, one of my favourite handhelds of all time, yeah it's about time that i get a life :

eSrfTZR.jpg

Edited by Yaramaki

38 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Ha it wasen't that special to be honest i already forgot i posted that,  it was video game collecting related what else could it be and if you're really wondering what it was, i finished up my japanese neo geo pocket system collection, one of my favourite handhelds of all time, yeah it's about time that i get a life :

eSrfTZR.jpg

That's impressive if I do say so myself - How many years did it take you to collect all of these? How much did it cost you?