Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

What do you have in mind? A contest would be nice for a small prize win 😉

I could do that and woulden't even mind doing so but woulden't it be more appropriate when i hit a special number like 1000 posts. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Maybe when you get to 1k posts, you can change your avatar @Yaramaki put on your real picture to mark off your milestone here, xD. I'm just teasing, you shouldn't mind me, do your wish. 

I've been using the same avatar for like what over 15 years now maybe it's time to chance it up a bit i'm open to suggestions and Trust me you don't want to see my ugly mug every time i make a post 😉

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I could do that and woulden't even mind doing so but woulden't it be more appropriate when i hit a special number like 1000 posts. 

I think 1000 posts would be good wrap for it. You're very consistent with your posts, so I'm sure you would hit that mark soon enough. 

10 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

I've been using the same avatar for like what over 15 years now maybe it's time to chance it up a bit i'm open to suggestions and Trust me you don't want to see my ugly mug every time i make a post 😉

xD, not that I am fade up with the avatar, but to cap off a new milestone here on VGR, you need something to show for it. That's why it's requisite that you should have a new avatar but not mandatory. 

11 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

We are all cute in our own way. No one is really ugly except to some people who can't appreciate what they see. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, not that I am fade up with the avatar, but to cap off a new milestone here on VGR, you need something to show for it. That's why it's requisite that you should have a new avatar but not mandatory. 

Hmm i don't know to be honest it kinda represents what i'm into -> Japanese video games, women and anime are all combined in that avatar and no i can't remember where i got it from haha.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

We are all cute in our own way. No one is really ugly except to some people who can't appreciate what they see. 

True that, beauty is on the inside.

3 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Hmm i don't know to be honest it kinda represents what i'm into -> Japanese video games, women and anime are all combined in that avatar and no i can't remember where i got it from haha.

Which women are you talking about?

If such clearly represents what you're into, then you shouldn't remove, because it's your career we are talking about. 

I've only been using this avatar for a few years. I honestly don't remember what all I used prior to this one, because I went for a long time not being on any forums for various reasons. I can say with some certainty however, that it was always something at least semi-gothic. Or at the very least, dark themed.

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Which women are you talking about?

If such clearly represents what you're into, then you shouldn't remove, because it's your career we are talking about. 

Dude, as a straight male it's normal to like women isen't it? My career isen't posting on vgr.com, it's just something i happen to do in my spare time, which clearly some of you have way too much of. Now let's get this back on the subject because i can already see shagger shaking his head in disbelief on how offtopic we're going.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've only been using this avatar for a few years. I honestly don't remember what all I used prior to this one, because I went for a long time not being on any forums for various reasons. I can say with some certainty however, that it was always something at least semi-gothic. Or at the very least, dark themed.

I can't really say if it's a statue or not, but it would be more appropriate for a doom or black metal album cover. 

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This is my first display picture the very first time I created my first account online and it's set up on Gravater. I might be changing back to it soon. 

The words on the picture still feels real whenever I read it. 

898605419_13d40749263247e0bc531411e612f816(1).jpeg.38f86952cfb8b04ee3ef4a6b2673a02d.jpeg

Alright 300 posts, let's do this is how 300 xbone games on the floor look like one for each posts, you always see these big ps4 collections, but never xbox one/series x collections, well maybe that's for a reason but you know. I probably have another 50 orso more games but that's not really the point, but i doubt i'll get to 400 games when i may hit 400 posts, so guess i'll have to come up with something else :

vMnmEA6.jpg

Edited by Yaramaki