Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

14 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

Alright 300 posts, let's do this is how 300 xbone games on the floor look like one for each posts, you always see these big ps4 collections, but never xbox one/series x collections, well maybe that's for a reason but you know. I probably have another 50 orso more games but that's not really the point, but i doubt i'll get to 400 games when i may hit 400 posts, so guess i'll have to come up with something else :

vMnmEA6.jpg

Wow! That is pretty sweet. Nice to see ReCore in there, that games is seriously underrated. It did have a bit of a dodgy though with some the worst load times I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Alright 300 posts, let's do this is how 300 xbone games on the floor look like one for each posts, you always see these big ps4 collections, but never xbox one/series x collections, well maybe that's for a reason but you know. I probably have another 50 orso more games but that's not really the point, but i doubt i'll get to 400 games when i may hit 400 posts, so guess i'll have to come up with something else :

vMnmEA6.jpg

You're one hell of a PlayStation fan. I can tell that you absolutely despise Xbox by your collection.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You're one hell of a PlayStation fan. I can tell that you absolutely despise Xbox by your collection.

Lol, i'm not a fan of anything, sure i may pick xbox over playstation any day of the week but does that make me a fanboy if you think i am so be it, it's that i'm not going to lose sleep over it. Well despising a company i woulden't go that far sure I find sony fairly arrogant and they think they can get away with pretty anything but that's all the bad you hear from me. i most likely still buy more playstation games then most people anyway so what does it matter. Fan boyism is good for 15 year old kids who have zero clue what they are talking about but eh it's just plain stupid like either sony or microsoft give a shit what one persons thinks.

My main reasons i stick with xbox is that i was around since the beginning i got the og xbox a day after lauch since i stayed a school during the week and only came home on friday for the weekends, my dad drove me to the nearest gaming store to pick it up, i only had money for one game and the console, but to my suprise my dad said eh you've got good grades at school and you suprised us in a good way, mom said you can pick up one more game. My parents were always pretty hard on me but very fair when i did good at school and that as a gamer is a memory that will last me a lifetime. March 15th 2002 

Man now i feel like i need to talk about nintendo, Nintendo has always put a smile on my face, no matter how shitty my day went, when i play nintendo games i feel instantly happy and get a warm fussy feeling inside and that apart from sega any console manufactor failed to do so.

Why i'm typing all this, i've got no idea guess i'm getting kinda used to posting useless long posts or i'm on a nostalgic rant again who knows. I don't even know it anymore.

Either way cheers to you Blackangel 

Edited by Yaramaki

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

vMnmEA6.jpg

I can pick out The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt on top left hand corner 😉. You may hit 400 games if you keep up with the same pace. 

4 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Lol, i'm not a fan of anything, sure i may pick xbox over playstation any day of the week but does that make me a fanboy if you think i am so be it, it's that i'm not going to lose sleep over it. Well despising a company i woulden't go that far sure I find sony fairly arrogant and they think they can get away with pretty anything but that's all the bad you hear from me. i most likely still buy more playstation games then most people anyway so what does it matter. Fan boyism is good for 15 year old kids who have zero clue what they are talking about but eh it's just plain stupid like either sony or microsoft give a shit what one persons thinks.

My main reasons i stick with xbox is that i was around since the beginning i got the og xbox a day after lauch since i stayed a school during the week and only came home on friday for the weekends, my dad drove me to the nearest gaming store to pick it up, i only had money for one game and the console, but to my suprise my dad said eh you've got good grades at school and you suprised us in a good way, mom said you can pick up one more game. My parents were always pretty hard on me but very fair when i did good at school and that as a gamer is a memory that will last me a lifetime. March 15th 2002 

Man now i feel like i need to talk about nintendo, Nintendo has always put a smile on my face, no matter how shitty my day went, when i play nintendo games i feel instantly happy and get a warm fussy feeling inside and that apart from sega any console manufactor failed to do so.

Why i'm typing all this, i've got no idea guess i'm getting kinda used to posting useless long posts or i'm on a nostalgic rant again who knows. I don't even know it anymore.

Either way cheers to you Blackangel 

I don’t give a shit about the whole fanboy thing either. It’s useless posturing in my opinion. If you have a preference, that’s fine. If you don’t have a preference, that’s fine. I honestly never understood the whole ride or die thing with platform choices. Play what you like and let others do the same. It’s that damn easy.

23 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

vMnmEA6.jpg

It felt so good seeing all that history preserved and I did picked out Zoo Tycoon in there which was a very decent simulation game. I missed playing it. 

On 4/20/2022 at 12:15 AM, The Blackangel said:

I don’t give a shit about the whole fanboy thing either. It’s useless posturing in my opinion. If you have a preference, that’s fine. If you don’t have a preference, that’s fine. I honestly never understood the whole ride or die thing with platform choices. Play what you like and let others do the same. It’s that damn easy.

It's something that started years ago and it's still surprising to me that it's still happening till today. What's the essence of the whole? I don't even understand! 

On 4/19/2022 at 7:55 PM, Boblee said:

I can pick out The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt on top left hand corner 😉. You may hit 400 games if you keep up with the same pace. 

Ever since The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt was ported to Nintendo Switch, it's been my favorite platform to play the game because of how smooth it runs on it. But getting to see the disc was something nice. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Ever since The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt was ported to Nintendo Switch, it's been my favorite platform to play the game because of how smooth it runs on it. But getting to see the disc was something nice. 

Nintendo Switch is one of the best platforms that I have played The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. 

I have Witcher 3 on Switch, and it's pretty smooth on the system. I've encountered no glitches in it, but I haven't played it a whole lot, because it's just not getting its hooks into me. @Rain Dew's dog chewed up my Switch so I'm going to have to start playing it on Xbox until I get a new Switch. Good thing I have it on more than one console.

Just now, The Blackangel said:

I have Witcher 3 on Switch, and it's pretty smooth on the system. I've encountered no glitches in it, but I haven't played it a whole lot, because it's just not getting its hooks into me. @Rain Dew's dog chewed up my Switch so I'm going to have to start playing it on Xbox until I get a new Switch. Good thing I have it on more than one console.

This is not the first time you have mentioned about your dogs chewing on your props. Is it a male or female dog? Female dogs seems to a lot aggressive here.