Register Now
DC

Milestone Thread

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have Witcher 3 on Switch, and it's pretty smooth on the system. I've encountered no glitches in it, but I haven't played it a whole lot, because it's just not getting its hooks into me. @Rain Dew's dog chewed up my Switch so I'm going to have to start playing it on Xbox until I get a new Switch. Good thing I have it on more than one console.

Once you progress a bit in the story and get to other parts of the map that unlocks, and not worry so much about all the potions and crap, then it'll get its hooks into you. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have Witcher 3 on Switch, and it's pretty smooth on the system. I've encountered no glitches in it, but I haven't played it a whole lot, because it's just not getting its hooks into me. @Rain Dew's dog chewed up my Switch so I'm going to have to start playing it on Xbox until I get a new Switch. Good thing I have it on more than one console.

Dogs will always behave as one especially when you have one that's too playful. On The Witcher 3, the more you progress on the game, the more you get to fall for it more. It happens that way with most who's played it. 

16 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's a bitch. English Bulldog. Real pain in the ass.

And you can't love her any less 😍

17 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Once you progress a bit in the story and get to other parts of the map that unlocks, and not worry so much about all the potions and crap, then it'll get its hooks into you. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Dogs will always behave as one especially when you have one that's too playful. On The Witcher 3, the more you progress on the game, the more you get to fall for it more. It happens that way with most who's played it.

And you can't love her any less 😍

I plan on giving it more time and more tries. It's in the same boat as RDR2 in my opinion. If I didn't give it a long in depth shot, i would be a hypocrite as I've preached to others about doing just that. I feel that I've given Skyrim a lot of chances, and that it's just not for me. But I'm still willing to give it another go as well. Get further in the game, and see how much (if at all) I like it. So I have a few AAA games that I'm going to start giving more shots. I just need to start all over from the beginning, as I have no clue where I was. And I'm not playing them on Switch. I'm playing them on Xbox One and PS4. That way I have a TV so that I can see the game better and really get a feel for it.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I plan on giving it more time and more tries. It's in the same boat as RDR2 in my opinion. If I didn't give it a long in depth shot, i would be a hypocrite as I've preached to others about doing just that. I feel that I've given Skyrim a lot of chances, and that it's just not for me. But I'm still willing to give it another go as well. Get further in the game, and see how much (if at all) I like it. So I have a few AAA games that I'm going to start giving more shots. I just need to start all over from the beginning, as I have no clue where I was. And I'm not playing them on Switch. I'm playing them on Xbox One and PS4. That way I have a TV so that I can see the game better and really get a feel for it.

I can't wait to hear how good you eventually got hooked up to it after playing. I'm not sure if you're big on writing reviews but if you do, then I'm expecting a good piece. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I can't wait to hear how good you eventually got hooked up to it after playing. I'm not sure if you're big on writing reviews but if you do, then I'm expecting a good piece. 

I’m working on a few reviews of a few games, but it’s going slow. It keeps feeling like I’m writing a walkthrough or walkthrough/review hybrid. So it’s going to probably be a while before I get anything ready enough to be posted.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m working on a few reviews of a few games, but it’s going slow. It keeps feeling like I’m writing a walkthrough or walkthrough/review hybrid. So it’s going to probably be a while before I get anything ready enough to be posted.

Reviews are never good when they are rushed no matter how small they appear to be. So if you ask me, you should take your time, even if it takes longer periods, it will guarantee a much better job. 

That’s what I do with my stories. One of my novels is on its 8th draft, and the other is on its 7th. And I been working on them for YEARS. I’m not even considering the possibility of publishing, until I myself can’t find anything left in the story needing editing. I may be 99 years old and on my deathbed before a review is posted. Grandkids (possibly even great-grandchildren) will be playing a PS22 and call the PS5 archaic.

So until I decide it’s ready, no one but me (and possibly @Rain Dew) will see or read anything I write.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It would be nice to get to read one of those game's reviews that you're working on. Would you mind revealing one of the game's that you're working on its review? 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

😈

Haha 😂, when you don't want to reveal anything on the review but he still wants to know the game being reviewed...just poke him with the devil's 👿 horns already 😂

Very hilarious o e indeed, how will you wait forever for your first game review to be published? You can still be around even at 99, their is nothing stopping you, pray for longevity. I pray for longevity as well, I just want to reach at least 100 playing games till then. 

On 4/23/2022 at 6:42 PM, The Blackangel said:

That’s what I do with my stories. One of my novels is on its 8th draft, and the other is on its 7th. And I been working on them for YEARS. I’m not even considering the possibility of publishing, until I myself can’t find anything left in the story needing editing. I may be 99 years old and on my deathbed before a review is posted. Grandkids (possibly even great-grandchildren) will be playing a PS22 and call the PS5 archaic.

So until I decide it’s ready, no one but me (and possibly @Rain Dew) will see or read anything I write.

I used to be like this but nowadays if I can't find any major faults, I'll just go for it.