Register Now
killamch89

How much time do you spend watching sports in a week?

I usually watch football/soccer like 4-5 days out of the week and it's mainly the major leagues such as the English Premier League and the Bundesliga and I normally watch the Champions League which is normally on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

When the season is in full swing I watch  probably 3-4 hockey games per week. More if the Red Wings are on TV. I love the Red Wings. Always have, always will.

When I used to watch hockey back in the day, I mainly watched the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When I used to watch hockey back in the day, I mainly watched the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim. 

The Ducks aren't bad. Not really a championship team (one cup 2007), but not still not bad. They're pretty much overlooked most of the time. Some teams in the league are like that. Islanders, Stars, Sabres, and Predators are also overlooked teams. I hate to say it, but here in the last several years, my Red Wings have started to fall into that category as well.

Not sure, to be honest. Usually, there will be about 2 Chelsea games so that would equal about 3 hours. And then sometimes I will watch one other big game from the Premier league so that would be around 4.5 hours in total a week.

When I was small, during my teen age, around 5-6 years ago, I love watching alot of matches, and combining it with gaming. I will say, I spend around 50 hours in a week during then. But now, I watch only the serious matches, or when my club barcá is playing, in all, I spend just 8-10 hours a week around football corner, mostly on weekends. 

Edited by Head_Hunter