Register Now
Knight Plug

Konami has entered a partnership with Bloober Team!

It would be appreciated if you could add links in new "Gaming News" topics so we can get a greater scope of the story. Here's one article from Push Square.

Honestly, I'd hold off on the excitement. Yes, it is difficult to imagine that this would be happening for anything other than a new Silent Hill, but even if this is for a new Silent Hill (and it might not be) keep in mind what happened the last time Konami presented a Kojima game without Kojima;

metal_gear_survive_cover_art__1519638235940.jpg.de7bea5e907e0848a9809afe371efbfa.jpg

Edited by Shagger

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

It would be appreciated if you could add links in new "Gaming News" topics so we can get a greater scope of the story. Here's one article from Push Square.

Honestly, I'd hold off on the excitement. Yes, it is difficult to imagine that this would be happening for anything other than a new Silent Hill, but even if this is for a new Silent Hill (and it might not be) keep in mind what happened the last time Konami presented a Kojima game without Kojima;

metal_gear_survive_cover_art__1519638235940.jpg.de7bea5e907e0848a9809afe371efbfa.jpg

Speaking off MGS, it seems Sony has acquired the company that's supposed to develop the MGS remake (isn't this like the third remake of the original game).

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Speaking off MGS, it seems Sony has acquired the company that's supposed to develop the MGS remake (isn't this like the third remake of the original game).

Even on the surface level this is a rumor embedded within another another rumor. Granted, I'm inclined to believe BluePoint have indeed been acquired by Sony, but to add the MGS Remake onto this seems to be stretching a bit. That being said, I'll admit, each seems to give more credence to the other, but for now, it's all just speculation. 

if there is a Metal Gear Solid remake happening, i’d be worried. Konami is, konami 😛

I just hope they do a great job of it. I wouldn't want Konami to think, "Well, fans haven't had a new game in years, so here you go!"

I'm not saying it has to be quite triple A quality, but it may as well be, giving the patience we have displayed since Silent Hills was cancelled. It's a well loved franchise, after all. 😂

With Capcom taken Resident Evil in a more action heavy and all out bizarre direction, it would be nice to get back to basics. 

@Shagger, sometimes links don't work for me for some reason, so that's why I didn't add one. Normally I do on any other forums I use. 😎

1 hour ago, Candy Stick said:

@Shagger, sometimes links don't work for me for some reason, so that's why I didn't add one. Normally I do on any other forums I use. 😎

The fact that the automatic YouTube embedding doesn't seem to work for you is strange, but at least I could develop some sort of explanation for it and the link itself was at least visible when you did, so I honestly find it very hard to believe you can't copy and past a simple link. What exactly happens when you try? 

18 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

The link shows up as text, instead of being an actual link.

For future posts in this sub-forum, just paste your link to the story as plain text if needs be. 

Have you tried using the hyperlink function? Or have you tried using a different browser as previously suggested?

Edited by Shagger

14 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

I use an Android TV box sometimes, and I don't know how to copy and paste on it. Well, text is fine. Not links. It's supposed to be Ctrl, then C and V. 

But what about, like I said, the hyperlink function and trying a different browser on you phone/tablet/computer? I apologise to keep derailing this topic with this persistent troubleshooting, but I just can't believe there isn't a simple solution to this problem.

Edited by Shagger

On 7/1/2021 at 1:02 AM, skyfire said:

It seems like the sony and microsoft is in race to acquire studios. I mean they can deny that but they want exclusive games on their platform. 

I hate them for wanting exclusive games. How about we give them exclusive money so that the ceo's can only spend it certain places. 

So, Bloober Team worked on [i]Layers of Fear[/i] and [i]The Medium[/i]. However, the latter game has no combat. They would have to add in combat, or I reckon sales for the game will tank. No [i]Silent Hill[/i] title besides [i]Play Novel[/i] and [i]Shattered Memories[/i] never had the misfortune of not including any weapons. 

EDIT: I have a wonky mouse connected to an Android TV box, so I cannot be arsed fixing this post. 😞 

Edited by Candy Stick