Register Now
The Blackangel

What is something that makes you both facepalm and roll your eyes at the same time in video games?

I would have to say Tomb Raider is on the top of the list for me. Lara Croft is the first person to enter a tomb in 500 years, and she finds an upgrade to her machine gun in there. Unless we have another Antikythera Mechanism situation going on here, a little thought would have been great when making this game. Hell while we're at it, make her fart wings so she doesn't have to worry about climbing anything anymore, and can just fly her way around.

Cortana from Halo tends to make me feel that way. Really because it's a super hot chick but she's stuck inside a computer. Always wonder if master chief actually has feelings for her but can never get her out of the device she's inside. I mean it's like someone trapped inside a device. Now that's a bit funny. The woman you love is trapped inside of a computer.

On 7/2/2021 at 2:03 AM, TopSilver said:

Cortana from Halo tends to make me feel that way. Really because it's a super hot chick but she's stuck inside a computer. Always wonder if master chief actually has feelings for her but can never get her out of the device she's inside. I mean it's like someone trapped inside a device. Now that's a bit funny. The woman you love is trapped inside of a computer.

Even as Master Chief John, you can only dream of Cortana being playing around you. Master Chief always remains under his suit, so you can't do any lovey-dovey even if your crush comes of that computer. 😝

When people cheat in multiplayer games only to get banned in like 5 minutes. Why would you ruin the experience for everyone, including your team sometimes, just cuz you want to be a god?
There are games that make you do this so go play those.

On 7/6/2021 at 12:22 AM, Shole said:

When people cheat in multiplayer games only to get banned in like 5 minutes. Why would you ruin the experience for everyone, including your team sometimes, just cuz you want to be a god?
There are games that make you do this so go play those.

What I keep wondering is why they keep on doing such when they are well aware of the consequences that would affect others?