Register Now
Patrik

Games that started so boring but ended up so good

Back when i started playing COD World At War, it was like a "meh" experience for me, i thought it's gonna be like the rest of COD classics that i played, but the more i spent in the game, the more i loved it till i found out about the zombies mode that made me love the game even more, same goes to Black OPS 1.

what about you?

Playing boring games that I started off and then loved are games that I do not understand how to play. HAve been to games like that where you are bored and lost and have no idea what the flip that you are doing and as you learn more about what the game is and about you start to understand the game to the point that it's not boring.

I played games got bored and left it for months then go back to the game and went, OMG I love it now.

9 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Usually if I don't like a game after a few plays, I'm not going to end up liking it.  Otherwise the question would apply to me.

that what happened to me but i changed my opinion later because the game got so good!

FF8 and RDR2 are games that started out boring to me. The first disc of FF8, and the first chapter of RDR2 while you're in the mountains are just boring as hell. But after you get past those parts, the games are awesome.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 7/1/2021 at 5:36 PM, Patrik said:

that what happened to me but i changed my opinion later because the game got so good!

Same story as me, with GTA V. The initial 2 missions were simple and boring, specially the prologue one. But after the repossession mission, the game really picked up. 

The same happened with Halo 3, after playing Halo 1 and 2, I was so disappointed with initial missions of this game. But after 3 to 4 stages, I got back to the gaming vibes.

I can agree with @Razor1911

When you start the campaign for most the early Halo stages it's a bit boring in the first couple missions but becomes extremely fun later on. Same goes with GTA as the campaign takes playing a little bit.

Other games that are boring in the beginning are most elder scrolls games. Then you start to play it and it's super fun.

19 hours ago, TopSilver said:

I can agree with @Razor1911

When you start the campaign for most the early Halo stages it's a bit boring in the first couple missions but becomes extremely fun later on. Same goes with GTA as the campaign takes playing a little bit.

Other games that are boring in the beginning are most elder scrolls games. Then you start to play it and it's super fun.

This happens frequently with me. 

The game that I play the most these days is PUBG. And the funniest part is that I had uninstalled this game 2 times when I played it for first time. 

I was like, how people play this game. Neither it has any missions nor has any objectives. 😂 And now, I have become the biggest fan of it.