Register Now
Patrik

Things that give you chills in games

When I was seeing the trailer forĀ The Last Of Us Part 2Ā is absolutely brutal and horrifying. As soon as I get to that part in the game I know my skin is going to start crawling. I also had moments inĀ Battlefield 1 when you are killing people and or you die, and I'm like DAMN man..Ā 

Some of the enemies that are in Gears of War give me chills. The way some of the enemies look like some horrific type of extraterrestrial are not only scary but make me wonder what if this was actually some type of species somewhere in the universe. Would be quite insane.

But definitely Gears enemies. Especially that huge brute thing that you can't kill unless he bumps until stuff. I forgot what it's called but the enemies on Gears of War are interesting to say the least.

On 7/1/2021 at 5:08 PM, Razor1911 said:

The sound of Headshots in Player Unknown's Battleground.Ā  It really gives pleasure to knock someone out with just one deadly blow. šŸ˜

Yeah!!!! That's a huge turn on for me when the dead body drops after a clean head shot with a long range snipper rifle.Ā