Register Now
killamch89

PlayStation Accidentally Leaks They Acquired BluePoint, Studio Rumored To Make MGS Remake

Well this is interesting news. Also, is PlayStation going to acquire the MGS franchise because the last rumor we heard, it was Xbox who were in talks with Konami for the MGS franchise. On another note, we don't need another MGS remake since we've had two of them already - this is just lazy from PlayStation if this rumor is true. What are your thoughts?

They will def milk that whole series. I bet it's gonna be so bad they gonna have Snake die and be replaced by his something(apprentice, or daughter or something like that) who is naturally born for that role lol.

Everyone is doing remakes. This is what happens when money is the priority and no one wants to take risks. So am I looking at playing remakes for the rest of my life? PS6 MGS re-remake, PS7 MGS re-re-remake, PS8 MGS re-re-re-remake. The suits in charge have finally found the winning formula for games: the number of remakes remake. Fucking ridiculous.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:16 AM, killamch89 said:

Well this is interesting news. Also, is PlayStation going to acquire the MGS franchise because the last rumor we heard, it was Xbox who were in talks with Konami for the MGS franchise. On another note, we don't need another MGS remake since we've had two of them already - this is just lazy from PlayStation if this rumor is true. What are your thoughts?

Personally, I don't believe that such a thing happened as a mistake because there was definitely an agenda with such leaks.