Register Now
killamch89

Sony Slammed By PlayStation Indie Devs Over Awful Policies, Ridiculous Fees, & Poor Communication

14 hours ago, Empire said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for Sony to enact positive changes because of these indy devs calling them out. More than likely, Sony is instead going to concentrate on finding out who spoke out about this and do everything in their power to destroy them.

Yeah - they've become very anti-consumer over the years so it wouldn't surprise if they went down this route. They've basically become the very said thing they used to speak out against.

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think unless the game buying public votes with wallet, none of the console makers and the big studios listen to the customer feedback. 

Trust me, it's already happening with many people starting to sell their PS5s and with the leaks from the Apple vs Epic case and the developers on their case. They'll change tune very soon.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trust me, it's already happening with many people starting to sell their PS5s and with the leaks from the Apple vs Epic case and the developers on their case. They'll change tune very soon.

I wonder what could be the response from them on the same. 

On 7/21/2021 at 4:41 AM, skyfire said:

I wonder what could be the response from them on the same. 

What do you mean?

On 7/25/2021 at 3:00 AM, Demon_skeith said:

This must explain why the Nintendo Switch is getting flooded with indie games.

That's a huge part of it.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:18 AM, killamch89 said:

Well this information was first made public to us during the Epic vs Apple fiasco earlier this year but now the voices have grown since then. I'm not surprised and more devs need to out PS for their greed. What do you think about this?

The lack of poor communication is actually what I had serious issues with because there was no way it would look to them for not doing that at least.