Register Now
IanH

NINTENDO SWITCH OLED. opinions?

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, he is.

I'm still in shock how he broke the news of Ronaldo from Juventus to Manchester United. I never saw it coming at all. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be updated in football games. I can't wait to play CR7 as a United player again. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:34 AM, Heatman said:

I'm still in shock how he broke the news of Ronaldo from Juventus to Manchester United. I never saw it coming at all. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be updated in football games. I can't wait to play CR7 as a United player again. 

That's cool and all but I think we're going off-topic so let's get back to the main argument about the Nintendo Switch...

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's cool and all but I think we're going off-topic so let's get back to the main argument about the Nintendo Switch...

Have you played this football game on Nintendo Switch called Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions? 

It reminds me of the movie Shaolin Soccer. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Have you played this football game on Nintendo Switch called Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions? 

It reminds me of the movie Shaolin Soccer. 

I have watched the anime before but I didn't even know the game was out for the Switch. I might just check it out...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I have watched the anime before but I didn't even know the game was out for the Switch. I might just check it out...

Seriously - I was completely thrilled when I came upon the update of the game on switch. It took me back to my childhood memory. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I was completely thrilled when I came upon the update of the game on switch. It took me back to my childhood memory. 

To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan per say. I'm more of a casual watcher when it comes to this anime but it looks like a good game to play. Much better than Fifa on the Nintendo Switch in my opinion.

To be honest, I wasn't a huge fan per say. I'm more of a casual watcher when it comes to this anime but it looks like a good game to play. Much better than Fifa on the Nintendo Switch in my opinion.

Yeah - it's definitely far more better than FIFA on Nintendo Switch because I played that already and never really enjoyed it like I did CT. 

Unless there's a crazy trade in deal I don't think I will be picking up the OLED version any time soon. I'm sure it will look beautiful and the sound will probably be better but it's not enough for me to go out of my way to purchase simply because I tend to use the Switch docked anyway. I'm a bit disappointed that a built-in bluetooth option for sound wasn't worked in as that would probably be the nudge that would work for me. 

22 minutes ago, Sharon said:

Unless there's a crazy trade in deal I don't think I will be picking up the OLED version any time soon. I'm sure it will look beautiful and the sound will probably be better but it's not enough for me to go out of my way to purchase simply because I tend to use the Switch docked anyway. I'm a bit disappointed that a built-in bluetooth option for sound wasn't worked in as that would probably be the nudge that would work for me. 

It's 2021 - how can a mobile device not have Bluetooth? Even the cheapest mobile devices you can think of have Bluetooth and Nintendo shouldn't get a pass on this at all.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's 2021 - how can a mobile device not have Bluetooth? Even the cheapest mobile devices you can think of have Bluetooth and Nintendo shouldn't get a pass on this at all.

Wait what? Even mobile 📱 phones that are not android have Bluetooth even the time infrared was still a thing. Do you remember those infrared years? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wait what? Even mobile 📱 phones that are not android have Bluetooth even the time infrared was still a thing. Do you remember those infrared years? 

Yeah but infrared has become increasingly scarce in the past decade. However, Bluetooth should be standard in all devices especially mobile ones used for gaming. It's an unforgivable sin.

Edited by killamch89

Yeah but infrared has become increasingly scarce in the past decade. However, Bluetooth should be standard in all devices especially mobile ones used for gaming. It's an unforgivable sin.

Yeah - I don't really think that I have seen any infrared devices for a very long time now but with most Java phones comes with Bluetooth technology.