Register Now
ZandraJoi

Olympics

I used to watch The Olympics years ago. My favorite were the ice skaters & gymnasts. What do you like to watch? Are you passionate about following who leads? Anybody ever tried to actually try out for The Olympics?

I am not athletic so I never thought to try. I know they have Special Olympics that I think is quite awesome.

I have never once in my life cared about the Olympics except for wanting everyone to get the fuck over it and get back to regular TV. But since I don't really watch any kind of TV anymore, it doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I watch YouTube, DVD's, and some streaming services. That's. It.

The only thing I really like to watch for the Olympics is women's gymnastics. Sometimes I'll watch figure skating. I don't even know if I am aware of all the sports that are involved in the Olympics. Has anyone known any athlete to compete in any of the games?

I followed the one in London quite a bit since it was fun to have it in your own city. Other than that, I don't really watch the Olympics much except for a few major and popular events like the 100m, 400m etc. Didn't follow the Tokyo one at all since the hype just wasn't there for it.