Register Now
ZandraJoi

What is your favorite sport to watch?

On 2/25/2022 at 6:26 AM, Altair said:

I actively watch NBA basketball. I always watch the warriors games. 
Hornets and Bulls if I can but they are never available to watch. 

I never really got into NBA, then again it's not much of an english style sport anyway Xd or noo an Ozz sport in that matter. 

I love American Football as something to watch.  It's really the only one I can get into.  Well, do you feel like games where there is too much scoring (basketball) and too little (soccer) are fun to watch?   Well, culturally, a huge amount of people like soccer, so obviously people get into it.

Edited by Jayson

On 3/18/2022 at 8:26 AM, Jayson said:

I love American Football as something to watch.  It's really the only one I can get into.  Well, do you feel like games where there is too much scoring (basketball) and too little (soccer) are fun to watch?   Well, culturally, a huge amount of people like soccer, so obviously people get into it.

I enjoy watching basketball and following the teams in the USA is what I do most times. I am a Football fan, but watching basketball is no big deal to me too.

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I like watching football (soccer). When I was  kid, I used to play this game, but when I grew up I lost interest in playing but I still watch he game.

Soccer as the name implies, will stand to remain my best sports game ever. I still play at the moment, I'm still going, I believe I'll make a career there soon, that's what my coach always tell me, lol. 

I watch too, but online activities have made my time in the TV screen to dip s little, but can't make me to erase the beautiful moment of watching UCL matches and my favourite team barcá in action.