Register Now
ZandraJoi

What is your favorite sport to watch?

Do you go all out with a big party, inviting all your friends over?

My husband is the sports person here. He just prefers to watch it at home. There’s been a few times years ago he’s gone to a friend’s house but there’s nothing like having control of that remote lol

We aren't really sports people but there are times when we do like to sit down and watch a big championship or tournament. When the Chicago Bulls had Michael Jordan on the team (his early days and then his return after retirement), we would watch almost every game we could! That was really exciting for us and we had some friends over at times to hang out and watch.

Other than basketball, I like watching women's gymnastics and that's because my daughter was really good at gymnastics. If we had the money back then I would have had her in competitions, but it's way too expensive to get into that scene.

I watch Formula 1... and that's about it.

I refuse to watch my nation's favourite sport. That being Football, aka soccer. That is football. No question.

I don't support football in Scotland because there's too mush bigotry. However, I need to make clear the kind of football we support, as a nation, is the version where people actually use thier feet to control the ball. Unlike the American version where people use thier arms to move around an egg, we play REAL rugby. A sport where players don't wimp out by having the players wear 40lbs of protective gear, all form a nation that takes more pride in virility than anything else.

Edited by Shagger

The thing that hockey and soccer fans have in common is that we will and do attack each other at just about every game. Fans are either far too passionate, or far too much of a candy ass to admit defeat. Especially during the cup, both World and Stanley.

I don’t like when the Red Wings lose, but I not going to push someone in front of a car. Which is something that actually happened a few years ago at a game. I don’t remember what two teams it was between, but a fan of the team that lost was so pissed off, that he shoved a fan of the team that won in front of an oncoming car. No one died, but he was facing attempted murder the last I knew.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 9/16/2021 at 8:41 PM, Sharon said:

I don't get to watch it very often, but I absolutely love watching rugby! I see the sport as a combination of American Football and soccer without any equipment. lol 

Trust me, Rugby is a very scary sport - some of those hits would be painful with equipment but without it, they tend to suffer some nasty head injuries.

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I love watching F1 (Formula 1) sports events, I love watching as Roger Federer conquer his competitors in an F1 event. That's why I love playing F1 video game and any kind of racing. Soccer is my second favourite sports event too. 

I love F1 as well, it is the pinacol of motorsport. So I know for a fact that there's no driver named Roger Federer in F1, mostly because Rodger Federer is a tennis player. So one of us is very confused, and I'm honestly not sure which one...

5 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I love F1 as well, it is the pinacol of motorsport. So I know for a fact that there's no driver named Roger Federer in F1, mostly because Rodger Federer is a tennis player. So one of us is very confused, and I'm honestly not sure which one...

I am sorry I misquoted lewis Hamilton for Roger federer. Thanks a lot for pointing it out. I mean Lewis Hamilton that is always world champion in F1 tournaments. 

On 10/7/2021 at 11:55 AM, Shagger said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think Roger Federer also likes to watch F1 so that's probably what confused him.

On 10/9/2021 at 6:00 AM, Empire said:

Football. It's just so simple, and yet so compelling. And it's the only global sport; you can watch a game in England or Spain or Kazakhstan or Peru, and it's the same game with the same emotions.

I watch the FIFA world cup and it's electrifying to watch. 
I love when a goal is scored in European countries and they yell gooooolllll. 
🙂
I actively watch NBA basketball. I always watch the warriors games. 
Hornets and Bulls if I can but they are never available to watch.