Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

China is using facial recognition to limit the time allowed for people playing games under 18 yrs old

On 7/12/2021 at 10:30 PM, Family sedan said:

The Manassas campus of the Northern Virginia Community College.  I got in a lot of trash talk wars there, I maybe could have acted differently in my early twenties.

That's nothing - you should try the old COD online matches for the Xbox 360. Every racial insult and outrageous comment known to man came out during those matches and nobody took it personally. I literally got banned from Fortnite for a day just because I called another player a wimp for not wanting to defend our position and instead just hides behind his constructs.

On 7/14/2021 at 9:27 AM, killamch89 said:

That's nothing - you should try the old COD online matches for the Xbox 360. Every racial insult and outrageous comment known to man came out during those matches and nobody took it personally. I literally got banned from Fortnite for a day just because I called another player a wimp for not wanting to defend our position and instead just hides behind his constructs.

Interesting part with most of the liberal gaming communities is that I experienced, they want to be liberal and also call you "pariah" (most common insult to asian like me) and use all racial insults while being woke liberal. Oh wait, equality lol. Sometimes I feel good that liberals trashing conservatives and conservatives trashing liberals in gaming. The reason being racism aint going anywhere in both sides. 

16 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Interesting part with most of the liberal gaming communities is that I experienced, they want to be liberal and also call you "pariah" (most common insult to asian like me) and use all racial insults while being woke liberal. Oh wait, equality lol. Sometimes I feel good that liberals trashing conservatives and conservatives trashing liberals in gaming. The reason being racism aint going anywhere in both sides. 

Sure it wasn't some dude like you in a supposedly liberal community hating on others in guise of a liberal? 

On 7/15/2021 at 9:16 PM, Family sedan said:

Were you a teen in the late '90's / Early 2000's by any chance?

Yep lol. Grew up in the era of the early days of online gaming when nothing was considered verbal abuse. You literally heard every thing imaginable said in those games especially when they were losing.

21 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I was born in the mid 1980's in Massachusetts, but I have never online gamed except for a few backgammon games when I was still on Facebook.

I used to play those as well back in the days especially when I was bored.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I remember playing pool on Yahoo! with mystery random people.

That's a classic right there - it was excellent for killing time.