Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Plague Inc Evolved

Let's put on our mad scientist cap for a minute. Rub your hands together for this exciting...um..let's just exterminate the human population shall we? I know we all have it in us, the curiosity to have the power to annihilate populations...right? Maybe? Just me? Oh, ok. Well, I'm all for protecting yourself from a pandemic. Don't get me wrong, I care. I am a heart warming and caring person. But...this simulation...what if...I...can...destroy it all!!! 😺Yesssss. Dreams come true. Now, where was I? Oh, yes...yessssss. I want total destruction. I want to annihilate everyone. I want to play GOD!!! So much fun! A dream..yes, a dream...come true. 😡Just this once I want to feel what it's like...to destroy the human population. You parasites! LOLlolLOLlolLOLlol 😆🤣🤪🤡🤯🤬

Oh yeah. This game is a simulation to create a deadly plague to wipe out humanity. How fun is that? Anyone interested? I think I'm gonna buy the game as it's cheap. Yeah, I made up my mind to get it. Didn't take much convincing did it? Do you have what it takes? Do you have an inner maniac begging to be released? Now is the chance. Kill, kill, kill. Destroy humanity. Oh the power, I feel the power...

Annihilate annihilate annihilate. You can do it!!!

I played my first play through and lost. I couldn't affect the world lol. It's more difficult than I thought. It is trippy to think about infecting the world, but you actually can learn a good deal about it. It definitely is an interesting strategy game. One interesting thing I found playing it was how the world responds to it, and part of the strategy is to sow doubts in people so that they enable it to spread. And during this real life pandemic, it sounds all too familiar here at home. This really is real world stuff! 

On 7/8/2021 at 9:19 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Let's put on our mad scientist cap for a minute. Rub your hands together for this exciting...um..let's just exterminate the human population shall we? I know we all have it in us, the curiosity to have the power to annihilate populations...right? Maybe? Just me? Oh, ok. Well, I'm all for protecting yourself from a pandemic. Don't get me wrong, I care. I am a heart warming and caring person. But...this simulation...what if...I...can...destroy it all!!! 😺Yesssss. Dreams come true. Now, where was I? Oh, yes...yessssss. I want total destruction. I want to annihilate everyone. I want to play GOD!!! So much fun! A dream..yes, a dream...come true. 😡Just this once I want to feel what it's like...to destroy the human population. You parasites! LOLlolLOLlolLOLlol 😆🤣🤪🤡🤯🤬

Oh yeah. This game is a simulation to create a deadly plague to wipe out humanity. How fun is that? Anyone interested? I think I'm gonna buy the game as it's cheap. Yeah, I made up my mind to get it. Didn't take much convincing did it? Do you have what it takes? Do you have an inner maniac begging to be released? Now is the chance. Kill, kill, kill. Destroy humanity. Oh the power, I feel the power...

Annihilate annihilate annihilate. You can do it!!!

All I can think of when watching the trailer is Corona virus pro max 😂. I don't want to go further because the world really suffered from it. 

On 8/9/2021 at 3:11 PM, Heatman said:

All I can think of when watching the trailer is Corona virus pro max 😂. I don't want to go further because the world really suffered from it. 

It's scary the similarities of real life where politicians are using the same tactics to spread the virus. The game really is a simulation, and a study of real world. Historians and health professionals already know the spread is directly related to those who oppose protections. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It's scary the similarities of real life where politicians are using the same tactics to spread the virus. The game really is a simulation, and a study of real world. Historians and health professionals already know the spread is directly related to those who oppose protections. 

Seriously, I don't really know exactly what happened with the virus or the political agenda with it but playing with human lives is definitely insane. 

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

As @Shagger said, I can also see the appeal of it to some people but honestly, it's just not for me either. If I wanted to wipe out the population, good ol' guns and bombs would be my choice of "infection". Maybe throw some fire in the mix and that'd be me 100%.

44 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

As @Shagger said, I can also see the appeal of it to some people but honestly, it's just not for me either. If I wanted to wipe out the population, good ol' guns and bombs would be my choice of "infection". Maybe throw some fire in the mix and that'd be me 100%.

Think of each infection zone as a nuke. I wonder if the CDC or WHO use sims like this or even better ones. Because to fight the spread, you have to intentionally spread it in worst case scenarios in the sims.  

41 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Think of each infection zone as a nuke. I wonder if the CDC or WHO use sims like this or even better ones. Because to fight the spread, you have to intentionally spread it in worst case scenarios in the sims.  

I don't think so because they'd do a way better job than what they're currently doing. They should consider using software like this in their planning and maybe they'll handle future outbreaks far better.

34 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I don't think so because they'd do a way better job than what they're currently doing. They should consider using software like this in their planning and maybe they'll handle future outbreaks far better.

In all fairness to the CDC, at a critical time a new director was appointed by trump and was falsifying data, and rambled about extreme hyper polarized political paranoia which was borderline schizophrenic and had to get forced to go on leave. So the CDC is happily recovering from that fiasco. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Now, I'm getting confused already. How do you fight the spread by intentionally spreading it the sims? 

8 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Well it's the same idea as real life war games. You create scenarios of invasion, then try to strategize to defeat them. The game has a DLC The Cure which fights the spread. 

Sounds exactly like what the governments did...spread the disease and then create "cures" to fight it.

16 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Sounds exactly like what the governments did...spread the disease and then create "cures" to fight it.

Misinformation and skepticism is one of the features of the game to allow it to spread. You can directly correlate that to hot spots in today's world. Because those things allows the chance of the pathogen to evolve. (Plague Inc Evolved

Not every place is because of disinformation, but simply lack of preparedness or supplies, so I don't want to discriminate against every place that had it bad. But since this is worldwide, we are all in it together. So if one area is protected and another isn't, then that also allows the mutations and spread. China actually banned this game. I don't know the reason why. But the game obviously is a threat to them and maybe too real or offensive during this pandemic. 

I actually think the game is useful to learn from as education material. You really can't do anything about sociopaths. They will do what they do regardless of the game. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Isn't that disgusting on their part but hell it's what they live for. At least we get to simulate it on video games too.