Register Now
StaceyPowers

New to No Man’s Sky: any recommendations?

Different biomes on the same planet is something I think would help a lot. Once I land somewhere I've seen almost everything I need to know about a planet. The overall look and feel won't change. I might find some new animals or plants if I roam a bit, but I'm not going to discover anything mindblowing so I rarely will bother to see more unless I'm hunting bones or salvage.

I want a reason to stay on a planet and explore.

On 7/13/2021 at 3:24 AM, Empire said:

Different biomes on the same planet is something I think would help a lot. Once I land somewhere I've seen almost everything I need to know about a planet. The overall look and feel won't change. I might find some new animals or plants if I roam a bit, but I'm not going to discover anything mindblowing so I rarely will bother to see more unless I'm hunting bones or salvage.

I want a reason to stay on a planet and explore.

I've had this thought already, and I've only seen a few planets. I guess building is the main activity.

On 7/22/2021 at 9:33 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I've had this thought already, and I've only seen a few planets. I guess building is the main activity.

Yeah, it's building. Once you get a hang of it, I'm very sure that other things will come to you naturally when playing.