Register Now
StaceyPowers

The PS5’s size seriously shocked me

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Well, HAve you seen the size of new GPUz like the RTZ 3080 😛 THen again the case is far bigger then the hardware inside. maybe it's just cooling. 

Haha, it sure is definitely cooling. You do have a good sense of humor mate 😂

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Did it shock me that the console was going to be that huge? The answer is definitely NO. In fact, I practically looked forward to it being that big. 

Considering the upgrades from earlier versions, I too didn't expected it's size to be that big. Some people may have problem placing it, as it would eat a lots of space.

The decoration of the module actually makes it bulky. Otherwise, the hardwares are not that big. Actually it's just the outercase.

2 hours ago, Steerminator said:

So does the increase in the quality match the size increase?  Just how much better is this thing than its predecessor anyway?

Since I don't own a ps5, I can't conclude my own review. But what others are saying, the graphics of ps5 games are really awesome. You can also watch some trailer in YouTube, and compare it with the games of PS4. Obviously there is visible graphical upgrade.

On 7/18/2021 at 12:05 PM, Steerminator said:

So does the increase in the quality match the size increase?  Just how much better is this thing than its predecessor anyway?

Everything got better in Playstation 5 with the graphics, the game play, the processor speed and so on. It's literally unbelievable.