Register Now
skyfire

Boomerang X

Interesting to hear that the game can last around 8 hours. Many other reviews are saying 2 or 3 which made me hesitant. It usually takes longer to finish games than average and I'd most likely play through New Game Plus too, So probably worth it after all. 

19 hours ago, Empire said:

Interesting to hear that the game can last around 8 hours. Many other reviews are saying 2 or 3 which made me hesitant. It usually takes longer to finish games than average and I'd most likely play through New Game Plus too, So probably worth it after all. 

This is one reason I don't read reviews and check trailers and gameplays to decide it for myself. 

On 7/11/2021 at 11:27 AM, Empire said:

Seriously, if the game actually was just between 2 to 3 hours of gameplay, it's definitely going to be a big turn off for most people. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, if the game actually was just between 2 to 3 hours of gameplay, it's definitely going to be a big turn off for most people. 

Most games in that genre are 2 hours at the most. so no idea why would it turn off people. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Most games in that genre are 2 hours at the most. so no idea why would it turn off people. 

Personally, I wouldn't even consider playing it once I found out the hour game play it comes with.