Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the single most innovative game you ever played?

I would have to say Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist or Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Any type of card game like that is incredibly innovative. There are so many balances that need to be dealt with and the fact that the Pokemon Company and Konami are able to balance them so well is amazing.

Okami for the Gamecube has to be the most innovative game I've ever played. There's no other game like it where you used a paintbrush to create attacks, solves puzzles and do all kinds of actions. The art style is amazing and it's just such an underrated game. 

On 7/10/2021 at 8:24 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What do you feel is the most innovative game you ever played?

It's definitely going to be Frontline Commando for me which I played years ago. It was very hard before I was able to let go of the game. 

8 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Primal for the PS2 is another game that I'd say had some very innovative mechanics. Its story was very good and the gameplay very polished but sadly, it got overshadowed by the original Devil May Cry.

I actually enjoyed playing Devil May Cry back then. It's a very good one and I'm not surprised it got to replace Primal.