Register Now
StaceyPowers

What opinion about video games do you have that no one can change?

23 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Instead of mobile gaming, I play Fun Trivia on my tablet.

That's technically still mobile gaming. In terms of software and hardware architecture tablets and smartphones are pretty much the same.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:14 PM, Razor1911 said:

IGI is the first game I have played, and it was best in its class then. I can assure that no other game can take the place of this at that period. Don't know why they have stopped developing this series after IGI3.

Well, maybe the playing demand went down or there were more better recommendations they pick up on and decided move on. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, maybe the playing demand went down or there were more better recommendations they pick up on and decided move on. 

I had last played IGI 2 almost 10 years back, that game was published by Activision.

Now the news has surfaced that IGI3 is going to be launched by different developer with new name as IGI origins. I hope it will have similar gameplay like its earlier versions.

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How can control be boring or it depends on the kind of game the player is engaged with? 

Control's exploration is obtuse and feels like a chore, the combat loop is dull and uninteresting, it runs poorly on consoles, it has one of the worst maps I've ever experienced in a video game, it has a truly incoherent and pretentious story, and its atmosphere is severely lacking. Frankly, I'm absolutely bamboozled by how much praise it got. It felt like I played a completely different game to everyone else. But, hey, each their own, right?

1 minute ago, DylanC said:

Control's exploration is obtuse and feels like a chore, the combat loop is dull and uninteresting, it runs poorly on consoles, it has one of the worst maps I've ever experienced in a video game, it has a truly incoherent and pretentious story, and its atmosphere is severely lacking. Frankly, I'm absolutely bamboozled by how much praise it got. It felt like I played a completely different game to everyone else. But, hey, each their own, right?

Haha, exactly. I absolutely understand how you feel and it's an individual differences thing and there is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling that way.