Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is it with Bioware and their tedious fights?

Whenever Bioware wants to make a fight “hard” in Dragon Age, all they seem to do is make their bosses take a really, really, really, really long time to kill in the most boring fashion. Does anyone else find this annoying? I had an hour long fight last night, and it just involved doing the same thing over and over and over.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:27 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Whenever Bioware wants to make a fight “hard” in Dragon Age, all they seem to do is make their bosses take a really, really, really, really long time to kill in the most boring fashion. Does anyone else find this annoying? I had an hour long fight last night, and it just involved doing the same thing over and over and over.

In most cases, I don't really like an easy boss fight. In fact, it's more boring for me when it's too easy than when it's too hard and takes longer time to kill the bosses.