Register Now
Lämmchen

Do you automatically believe what the media tells you about politics?

It seems the media can really spin their tales, can't they? Are you one who falls prey to their twist and manipulations of the truth? You know, like the Russian Collusion scam? I know tons of Democrats who still think that there was Russian collusion that happened with former President Trump, and yet, there was no proof. None. But the media went on and on for months! Yes, months!

I don't want to go down this road again, but I can't let it slide. The Russian thing is a topic in itself where republicans obstructed justice. Do you really want to attack the media again? Sure, the media isn't always correct, but they need and have free speech. The problem of free speech comes in when the news spreads conspiracies that incites violence like fox news does. They spread misinformation about the pandemic, vaccines, elections, and use talking points of white supremacists. 

23 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I don't want to go down this road again, but I can't let it slide. The Russian thing is a topic in itself where republicans obstructed justice. Do you really want to attack the media again? Sure, the media isn't always correct, but they need and have free speech. The problem of free speech comes in when the news spreads conspiracies that incites violence like fox news does. They spread misinformation about the pandemic, vaccines, elections, and use talking points of white supremacists. 

Fox News is for the vaccines. I'm confused...are you saying that's wrong? What misinformation have they spread about it I wonder? Most of the news casters have stated that they got the vaccine as soon as they could.

Fox news is a propaganda network. They spread lies willingly and are republiKKKlan owned. They bow to dictators like Adolf. He was their messiah, as well as the rest of the republiKKKlan organization. They deny reality and hold the Qanon bullshit as "fighting for the right". It was PROVEN that Russia was involved in getting Adolf in the White House. If you're blind and stupid enough to deny that, then you have no right or privilege to even TALK about politics.

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That is all fox news is. And now they are going to have a weather channel, or should I say a weather disinformation channel. 

I can see it all now. 

To the northest of Washington DC we can see clouds of liberals forming to likely to produce rain that will "make you gay",  with breaks to  open talk about this false "slavery" and "racism" in America's past and and with high winds of  fake news regarding "police brutality" by tomorrow morning.  We recommend AR-15's , confederate flags and MAGA caps if you plan to head out.

Edited by Shagger

6 minutes ago, Shagger said:

To the northest of Washington DC we can see clouds of liberals forming to likely to produce rain that will "make you gay",  with breaks to  open talk about this false "slavery" and "racism" in America's past and and with high winds of  fake news regarding "police brutality" by tomorrow morning.  We recommend AR-15's , confederate flags and MAGA has if you plan to head out.

I was thinking more of windmills cause cancer, but you nailed the realism better! 

Faux news on weather: must watch

On 7/12/2021 at 12:24 PM, The Blackangel said:

Fox news is a propaganda network. They spread lies willingly and are republiKKKlan owned. They bow to dictators like Adolf. He was their messiah, as well as the rest of the republiKKKlan organization. They deny reality and hold the Qanon bullshit as "fighting for the right". It was PROVEN that Russia was involved in getting Adolf in the White House. If you're blind and stupid enough to deny that, then you have no right or privilege to even TALK about politics.

Wow, instead of giving proof you chose to spread fake news and then flame me. Maybe take the time to actually give proof? Like true proof without manipulative videos that are altered by other news sources or people on Facebook?

1 hour ago, Lämmchen said:

Wow, instead of giving proof you chose to spread fake news and then flame me. Maybe take the time to actually give proof? Like true proof without manipulative videos that are altered by other news sources or people on Facebook?

You kidding me? The whole republican party is based on lies and conspiracies. Why don't you start asking yourself, where is all the god damn proof of the hogwash that spills from their tongues??? Where is all the god damn proof of their election lies and wanting to overthrow democracy? You defend them with all their conspiracies? We got the right to vent. Americans have gone through hell with your kind of people defending and supporting a news network and a political party that is borderline terrorists. If ISIS had rights and a political party, and a news network, it would look like republicans in America. So if you are gonna sit there and defend everything that party represents, then we will have a long, rude debate. 

6 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

Hmmmm...... Interesting.

Please show me EXACTLY where I mentioned your name in any of my posts, or quoted you directly. I would very much like to see what I said. If you can't show me said post, THEN QUIT PUTTING WORDS IN MY FUCKING MOUTH. Typical republiKKKlan tactic.

Trump and Putin's mafia ways have not helped them in either nation, in many respects.  Surely, more respectable leaders can come up to represent more conservative views.  However, though, many in the public often want a strongman.