Register Now
killamch89

What’s something terrifying that we’ve all come to accept as a fact of life?

I agree. But what's terrifying to me that's just a fact of daily life, is something that's part of my daily life and not everyone elses. It's due to the MD. It being a neuromuscular disease, means it attacks the brain as well as the muscles. Taking into consideration that brain damage from past drug abuse, and the MD attacking my brain, it could shut down at any time. Or my heart could stop because it being a muscle, it just got too weak to pump. Or maybe my brain lost the ability to automatically send the signal to my heart telling it to pump.

To put it simply, MD takes years off your life. Considering that I'm 6 months shy of 40, I've lived the vast majority of my life already. I'm beyond middle age at this point.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I agree. But what's terrifying to me that's just a fact of daily life, is something that's part of my daily life and not everyone elses. It's due to the MD. It being a neuromuscular disease, means it attacks the brain as well as the muscles. Taking into consideration that brain damage from past drug abuse, and the MD attacking my brain, it could shut down at any time. Or my heart could stop because it being a muscle, it just got too weak to pump. Or maybe my brain lost the ability to automatically send the signal to my heart telling it to pump.

To put it simply, MD takes years off your life. Considering that I'm 6 months shy of 40, I've lived the vast majority of my life already. I'm beyond middle age at this point.

That's pretty sad to hear and I'd be terrified too if I was in your position.

All our savings can be taken away at any time because we depend on paper and not metal, or some other currency. The world keeps printing. And those at the top, play with your money in the banks. You have NOTHING in the bank. If a depression hits, you will have NOTHING. Even if you have investment in gold, you won't be able to get it if everyone claims it all at once. Tons of people invest in that same piece of gold as you, thinking it is yours only. Nope. We have nothing! Nothing! NOTHING! Ahahahaha...Nothing!  ahahahahaha. Nothing! Cherish the paper while you can. Buy hot dogs today, eat a dog tomorrow. 

11 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

All our savings can be taken away at any time because we depend on paper and not metal, or some other currency. The world keeps printing. And those at the top, play with your money in the banks. You have NOTHING in the bank. If a depression hits, you will have NOTHING. Even if you have investment in gold, you won't be able to get it if everyone claims it all at once. Tons of people invest in that same piece of gold as you, thinking it is yours only. Nope. We have nothing! Nothing! NOTHING! Ahahahaha...Nothing!  ahahahahaha. Nothing! Cherish the paper while you can. Buy hot dogs today, eat a dog tomorrow. 

It's why I invest in silver, and keep the silver at my house in a safe. I would invest in gold, but it's just too damn expensive. All I can afford to invest in is silver. But I have to wait for the spot to go down before I can afford to buy any. Then I have to find the shit to buy it. I check the spot several times daily, because spot on precious metals fluctuates more then the fucking price of gas.

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Death of a parent.

Can't think of anything more terrifying than that. But it's a fact of life that almost everyone has to go through.

Some of us are relieved and happy when a parent dies. I think death of a child would be more terrifying and traumatic than the death of a parent. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It's why I invest in silver, and keep the silver at my house in a safe. I would invest in gold, but it's just too damn expensive. All I can afford to invest in is silver. But I have to wait for the spot to go down before I can afford to buy any. Then I have to find the shit to buy it. I check the spot several times daily, because spot on precious metals fluctuates more then the fucking price of gas.

I've got silver crystals growing right out of the rock! When I die and all my stuff is buried on my bones, alien life will find me and think I was a God. They will erect my bones in their Earth museum, and my skeleton with have a haunting smile. They will tell ghost stories of me coming back for my gems. There will be mysterious alien deaths of all those who touched my property. They will write books about how I created Earth with all my minerals. Eventually I will get my Earth followers to worship my bones. They will take my bones to a new planet and pray to my shrine and give me sacrifices so that I keep the planet sustainable. 

On 7/28/2021 at 1:58 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I've got silver crystals growing right out of the rock! When I die and all my stuff is buried on my bones, alien life will find me and think I was a God. They will erect my bones in their Earth museum, and my skeleton with have a haunting smile. They will tell ghost stories of me coming back for my gems. There will be mysterious alien deaths of all those who touched my property. They will write books about how I created Earth with all my minerals. Eventually I will get my Earth followers to worship my bones. They will take my bones to a new planet and pray to my shrine and give me sacrifices so that I keep the planet sustainable. 

Whose to say that you bones wouldn't have been completely decomposed by the time the aliens find your bones? Unless you go the ancient Egyptian way of burial where the bodies are still in great condition even after being found thousands of years later, Your body will completely decompose within a few years. I know you're joking by the way but had to point out that part...

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Whose to say that you bones wouldn't have been completely decomposed by the time the aliens find your bones? Unless you go the ancient Egyptian way of burial where the bodies are still in great condition even after being found thousands of years later, Your body will completely decompose within a few years. I know you're joking by the way but had to point out that part...

I try to eat a lot of magnesium so I don't get porous bones. My crystals will form new crystals with my bone minerals. I'll be fossilized forever. My bones will be etched with gems all over when the aliens find it. My skull will glow and my eye sockets will shine.