Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Password Managers

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It can easily be cracked, your mobile number shouldn't be used too. It is very much possible to guess. I use a password and applying upper and lower case letters, symbols and alpha-numeric keys. 

There was a time when I make use of Google password generator when it comes to creating new passwords and they are very difficult to crack. 

11 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Date of birth and phone digits remain what majority of them make use of. This makes me wonder the reason they do so since those terms can be figured out easily. 

Some people are not that creative when it comes to coining up passwords that's difficult to break. In fact, they are looking for something they wouldn't forget easily. 

It is better for me to create a password which I can't even remember without much practices to decode it just as I wrote it with symbols which can be easily forgotten. After creating it, I can gently save it on my Google drive or Gmail draft.  

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people are not that creative when it comes to coining up passwords that's difficult to break. In fact, they are looking for something they wouldn't forget easily. 

We can't blame them since they want to play safe and not use passwords that will make it difficult for them to remember. The challenge is when these passwords are always easier for everyone to guess as well.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is better for me to create a password which I can't even remember without much practices to decode it just as I wrote it with symbols which can be easily forgotten. After creating it, I can gently save it on my Google drive or Gmail draft.  

I do that saving of my password in my Gmail account especially when it's a password that's likely to be forgotten. 

On 3/21/2022 at 10:36 PM, Heatman said:

There was a time when I make use of Google password generator when it comes to creating new passwords and they are very difficult to crack. 

Is it with Google Auth? Google authentication security is the best. It can't be cracked for me, unless the malicious hackers get through our device, before otherwise can be said. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:00 AM, Heatman said:

I do that saving of my password in my Gmail account especially when it's a password that's likely to be forgotten. 

That's the best place to save and not lost it since you have the Gmail login details, most of my secret keys are saved on Gmail, I don't want to suffer in the cost of losing my device one day. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the best place to save and not lost it since you have the Gmail login details, most of my secret keys are saved on Gmail, I don't want to suffer in the cost of losing my device one day. 

If you happen to lose your Gmail login details, it becomes a problem for you to deal with it as well. There is a possibility that may happen. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you happen to lose your Gmail login details, it becomes a problem for you to deal with it as well. There is a possibility that may happen. 

That's why I added a recovery Gmail account, a phone number too, and a security question which can't be forgotten. Such will make it hard for me to lose my account. Plus again, I have a notebook where I store majority of important information, so that, I won't face torrid time when I lose my device unexpectedly. 

On 3/25/2022 at 9:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I added a recovery Gmail account, a phone number too, and a security question which can't be forgotten. Such will make it hard for me to lose my account. Plus again, I have a notebook where I store majority of important information, so that, I won't face torrid time when I lose my device unexpectedly. 

You've made great moves with security on the internet especially by adding a number as backup. The reason some lose their accounts is because they didn't backup the proper way.

51 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

You've made great moves with security on the internet especially by adding a number as backup. The reason some lose their accounts is because they didn't backup the proper way.

You're right. That's sad when you learn that you're the one that caused yourself harm which resulted in the password loss. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you are not aware of the dashlane password manager, you may want to take a look at it.

The review on Dashlane password manager seems very interesting. I haven't used it but from the looks of it, I believe that it's something that's going to deliver.