Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Password Managers

On 10/7/2021 at 12:39 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah in that case even keeping it in the diary would do so. no need to use any other technical password manager software. 

I'd hope she'd get 2fa for her accounts though as strong passwords are easily hackable nowadays.

On 10/7/2021 at 6:39 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah in that case even keeping it in the diary would do so. no need to use any other technical password manager software. 

Seriously, I'm never a fan of writing anything sensitive in books because you can easily lose it out of carelessness. 

I do. I use Bitwarden at the moment although I will probably try to find another one soon. It's good on my laptop but awful on my phone so it's quite annoying that I can't just use one password manager for multiple devices. 

On 10/9/2021 at 4:23 AM, killamch89 said:

I'd hope she'd get 2fa for her accounts though as strong passwords are easily hackable nowadays.

Seriously, two factor authentication is the best way to have your accounts fully secured because with the login OTP, it will be almost impossible to bypass your account. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Haha. Notepad can be safe if you are the only one using the computer. otherwise yeah it's invitation you never know about people.

If your system is always on password lock whenever you aren't using it, who can have access to the notepad but only you?