Register Now
killamch89

VPNs

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's nice, at least you accessed the site which never opened freely. That's one thing about VPNs, they are essential too, in their own way. Not necessarily for fraudulent purposes. 

Yeah, I actually know that some people make use of VPN for fraudulent acts and even to bypass websites they are not allowed but I'm not into that sort of things. 

44 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I actually know that some people make use of VPN for fraudulent acts and even to bypass websites they are not allowed but I'm not into that sort of things. 

I know you aren't in such kind of condition, it's good you aren't in such fraudulent activities of using VPN to do malicious things on a website. I stay cool too, I don't like fraud. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have come across the VPN NordVPN on more than one occasion but never considered getting it. Maybe I might now or still look past it. 

Each black friday season or the christmas season they run 2 year offer on NORD VPN which is cheaper at that time. 

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Each black friday season or the christmas season they run 2 year offer on NORD VPN which is cheaper at that time. 

I'm definitely going to be targeting that then as it gives me a chance to get it at a better deal with it. I'm not sure my current VPN does that. 

On 10/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, Heatman said:

I'm definitely going to be targeting that then as it gives me a chance to get it at a better deal with it. I'm not sure my current VPN does that. 

Yes then November deals is what you should be aiming for. Black friday deals are more common than the christmas ones. 

On 4/7/2022 at 1:52 PM, egghead said:

I use Hoxx, it is a free VPN with some additional features in paid version.

I have never used a free VPN in my life because I known very well that they allow leaks, so it's not safe. 

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

Most of the free VPN are good but overall I think the VPN these days are selling your data and making money to keep servers on.

It's why I'm very selective of the VPN's that I make use of especially when the company behind it if not a trustworthy one, can easily compromise my data.