Register Now
killamch89

VPNs

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

I used Tunnelbear couple of times before, in gaming, it makes your ping a little bit higher and leads to some packetloss, but in everything else they are just fine

How much is Tunnelbear VPN services? If it's something good, maybe I might get it as a backup VPN in the future. 

On 9/16/2021 at 6:39 PM, Heatman said:

How much is Tunnelbear VPN services? If it's something good, maybe I might get it as a backup VPN in the future. 

you get around 500 MB free monthly, it depends on why do you need the VPN, for me, 500MB is pretty much enough for the things i'm needing the VPN for

17 minutes ago, Patrik said:

you get around 500 MB free monthly, it depends on why do you need the VPN, for me, 500MB is pretty much enough for the things i'm needing the VPN for

500 free MB seems like a good bargain together with the one's you get from paying $10 for their services. 

On 9/23/2021 at 7:37 AM, skyfire said:

If you are into gaming then data based VPNs wont cut much for you. They are kind of slow as well. 

Yeah - I very much agree with you on this because the small data allocation that comes with such VPN wouldn't be enough. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm very picky about the VPNs I use as they tend to sell your data especially when they offer a free plan.

Never would I ever make use of free VPN services because they don't offer it really for free as your data is compromised. 

NordVPN and Hotspot Shield are the two primary ones that I use and would recommend. Others I’ve used either had really poor connection speeds, or just shady experiences where they were logging all of connections which avoids the point of a VPN. 

On 9/26/2021 at 12:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't often use VPN online because I have no tangible stuffs, I am using it for. I only use one which I do use once in a while, the name of the VPN it's simply; secVPN. 

Yeah - it's actually same thing for most people who are not making use of VPN often. Unless it's a most they need it, they will get it. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:18 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually same thing for most people who are not making use of VPN often. Unless it's a most they need it, they will get it. 

Yes, when I need it I'll get it. Most people use VPN for fraudulent things simply to stay anonymous. While others simply like staying anonymous and not for fraudulent purposes. 

On 9/28/2021 at 7:12 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, when I need it I'll get it. Most people use VPN for fraudulent things simply to stay anonymous. While others simply like staying anonymous and not for fraudulent purposes. 

I don't really think most people use VPN for anything fraud in Holland. It depends on the part of the world where you are referring to.