Register Now
killamch89

VPNs

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Vpns like Ivpn are very privacy focused with excellent security and are reasonably priced.

Yes of course, it's something that's supposed to be that good looking at the price its subscriber's pay for it. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes of course, it's something that's supposed to be that good looking at the price its subscriber's pay for it. 

There are some that are horribly overpriced but always promoted by certain "influencers" because they're sponsored by them.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There are some that are horribly overpriced but always promoted by certain "influencers" because they're sponsored by them.

Isn't that something that's very common in our society today. I'm not really surprised about it. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Very true - most person in the media industry are very biased and agenda driven and that's why you have to be very careful.

They are always looking at selling more news than the truth as along as it benefits their company. 

On 10/18/2021 at 12:56 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't use VPN at the moment because, I have nothing I am accessing it with. I just prefer prefer staying off from what I isn't important. 

I had to make use of my VPN today because one of my online games wasn't connecting. So, I had to use my VPN and it connected with ease. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

I had to make use of my VPN today because one of my online games wasn't connecting. So, I had to use my VPN and it connected with ease. 

Ate accessing from you PC, mobile or console device that made it not to access before using VPN? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Ate accessing from you PC, mobile or console device that made it not to access before using VPN? 

It's on my PC. I was trying to get some game time with TE and it was just messing up my time with not connecting. The VPN came to my rescue. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's on my PC. I was trying to get some game time with TE and it was just messing up my time with not connecting. The VPN came to my rescue. 

That's nice, at least you accessed the site which never opened freely. That's one thing about VPNs, they are essential too, in their own way. Not necessarily for fraudulent purposes.