Register Now
ZandraJoi

Have you ever met a Professional athlete?

On 2/25/2022 at 1:31 AM, Altair said:

I am so sorry about your dad passing away. 
--
I have met tons of actors but never met a professional athlete. 
I hope to someday. I would like to meet anyone from the Warriors. 

It is what it is - it's not like my dad was in the best of health to begin with especially in the last 6-7 years so I knew it was coming.

On 10/11/2021 at 3:43 AM, Justin11 said:

Its a pity you lost your dad, and not long ago he passed away, my condolences buddy. Its nice that your mom still sing even if its part time. But you could've pushed on, making a career there in track and field is superfluous, that's what made Bolt so popular today. 

Let's put it this way - while I do like track and field and was naturally good at it when I was actively training, It wasn't my passion unlike Usain Bolt.

Apart from the ones that play here in our local football league, I never taken my eyes to see a professional athlete in any sport performing. I just wish I can meet with one, I'll cherish the time and take a photo with him/her. 

On 8/8/2022 at 5:40 PM, Justin11 said:

Apart from the ones that play here in our local football league, I never taken my eyes to see a professional athlete in any sport performing. I just wish I can meet with one, I'll cherish the time and take a photo with him/her. 

Yeah it's a great experience but try not hassle them because it'll be annoying to them.

On 8/31/2022 at 8:45 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah it's a great experience but try not hassle them because it'll be annoying to them.

xD, I wouldn't try such, I'll keep my personality too, everyone has personality, even if I'm not a celebrity. Rushing them will make it look tho I'm too eager to share photo with them.