Register Now
ZandraJoi

What PC games do you play?

On 10/15/2021 at 8:29 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I have windows 11 PC most games I play on my PS4 is still found on my PC device. But I don't play them often because my PC is mainly used for surfing online, while the console is my primary platform for gaming. 

Do games work properly under windows 11? Heard a lot of negative from the performance context about those games. 

50 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Do games work properly under windows 11? Heard a lot of negative from the performance context about those games. 

It works fine, provided you have lots of space via your windows computer. Don't load it up with lots of big files, always clean trash and delete idle big files. 

Nothing seriously, to be honest. I do play ETS 2, ATS, and Valorant from time to time but only if I get really bored with my console games. With ETS 2 and ATS, I tend to just stream them from GeForce Now instead of running it on my laptop.

On 10/14/2021 at 8:36 PM, Justin11 said:

I've played quite some PC games in the past, which are; 

Winning eleven soccer

MK 2

Resident Evil 1

GTA San Andreas. 

PES 2010. 

Winning eleven soccer games and PES are the two oldest I would pick out from your list. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Winning eleven soccer games and PES are the two oldest I would pick out from your list. 

Yes, those ones are better too, I enjoyed them during earlier time via my cousins PC device. That's when pro evolution soccer use to be enticing. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, those ones are better too, I enjoyed them during earlier time via my cousins PC device. That's when pro evolution soccer use to be enticing. 

It's really a shame that the game company ended up killing the game off with their policy of Microtransactions. 

Just now, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that the game company ended up killing the game off with their policy of Microtransactions. 

It's a shame indeed to see that Konami ruined their beautiful game simply because they aren't contented with the money they're making. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's a shame indeed to see that Konami ruined their beautiful game simply because they aren't contented with the money they're making. 

It's why FIFA is all enjoying everything now with their game being very dominant. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's why FIFA is all enjoying everything now with their game being very dominant. 

They've simply knocked Konami PES out of the way, it's now monopoly, no more battle who is the better option via game-play anymore. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They've simply knocked Konami PES out of the way, it's now monopoly, no more battle who is the better option via game-play anymore. 

Yeah, PES have been off it for years and they gave other companies like EA chance to use FIFA to rule the trend. 

On 10/5/2021 at 3:51 AM, killamch89 said:

You installed WIndows 11? What's it like because I heard that the pre-built systems lose up to 28% in gaming performance.

Rigs with Ryzen CPU's have performance issues too, but they are getting fixed update by update

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, PES have been off it for years and they gave other companies like EA chance to use FIFA to rule the trend. 

I really detest what they've been at the moment. Had it been they kept the pressure on with FIFA, the story of poor run of soccer games by EA would've been different today.