Register Now
ZandraJoi

What PC games do you play?

On 11/14/2021 at 5:33 PM, Justin11 said:

I love PC games, the option I've played recently via a friend's PC is RDR-2 action role-playing game, and the experience is great too via PC. 

Over the years, I have adjusted playing from Playstation consoles to PC and I'm really enjoying the gameplay on PC so far. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Over the years, I have adjusted playing from Playstation consoles to PC and I'm really enjoying the gameplay on PC so far. 

PC will be better for me, since I can even play during travel, which I can take it to. And again, it can stay ON even when their is no power supply for some time compared to console that trips off when power is Off. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

PC will be better for me, since I can even play during travel, which I can take it to. And again, it can stay ON even when their is no power supply for some time compared to console that trips off when power is Off. 

I believe that you're referring to playing with your laptop and not the PC at home? 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:22 PM, Justin11 said:

The PC is the one I'm talking about, it can be either laptop or whatever computer. 

PC is mainly being focused as a desktop these days and not laptop. Logically you are right PC can be table, laptop or desktop. But these days mostly PC = desktop for some contexts.

12 minutes ago, skyfire said:

PC is mainly being focused as a desktop these days and not laptop. Logically you are right PC can be table, laptop or desktop. But these days mostly PC = desktop for some contexts.

Seriously, I have never considered a playing on my laptop as the same thing as playing on my desktop computer 🖥. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I understand what you just said, PC has turned to desktop this days. But for me all should be classified under PC since they serve almost same purpose. 

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

I game o a laptop and still very much consider that PC gaming. The software and hardware architecture is the same regardless.