Register Now
ZandraJoi

What PC games do you play?

My husband & I like the Hidden Object ones. Brands we like are OnHand & PopCap. I prefer just finding the objects & not having to follow a storyline. Some storylines make it quite hard to find the objects. There was one game we played years ago. We ended up stopping it because you could tell it was translated very badly from another language. Example: they wanted us to find a ruby, but it was a blue gem. We only figured it out after going out of our minds & clicking around. Who knew the translation would be that far off!

Do any of you like the Hidden Object games? If so, what recommendations would you have?

I have never played the Hidden Object games. However I do play the following games:

1. Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Special Edition
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Elder Scrolls - Oblivion

These are all games with great storylines, lots of puzzles and lots of amazing items to collect. The character creation options are pretty good and you can play these games in a wide variety of ways so I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Regular members can't delete posts, only a very handsome moderator and site admin can do it. 😉

I'm not a mod, and I can't use my mirror anymore. It cracked too many times. Maybe you could point me to someone who fits that description, cause I don't think I've ever met someone like that.

15 hours ago, calm-gamer said:

I'm not a mod, and I can't use my mirror anymore. It cracked too many times. Maybe you could point me to someone who fits that description, cause I don't think I've ever met someone like that.

I think there's someone here called @Shagger - don't let the ice cold appearance fool you, that's just a ruse to scare away the enemies...

On 7/27/2021 at 10:14 AM, Shagger said:

Regular members can't delete posts, only a very handsome moderator and site admin can do it. 😉

Handsome moderator really 😂? So, if the moderator is an ugly folk, he or she can't delete posts 😂.. I just can't stop laughing. 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:50 AM, killamch89 said:

I have never played the Hidden Object games. However I do play the following games:

1. Elder Scrolls - Skyrim Special Edition
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Elder Scrolls - Oblivion

These are all games with great storylines, lots of puzzles and lots of amazing items to collect. The character creation options are pretty good and you can play these games in a wide variety of ways so I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

Seriously, those list are quite interesting to play and I have enjoyed playing them. 

Also Doom Eternal and Red Dead Redemption 2 are among my favorite too. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I have PC windows 11, I mostly use it to play adventure games not even much of the soccer games. I installed far cry 5, COD 1,2, GTA 5, San Andreas version, MK, Bathesda Elder scrolls and Skyrim, RDR2 etc.

You installed WIndows 11? What's it like because I heard that the pre-built systems lose up to 28% in gaming performance.