Register Now
ZandraJoi

Do you prefer to download PC Games off the internet or buy the DVD?

I prefer the physical copies myself, but... gaming shops are disappearing rapidly where I live, and it's just too convenient to not have to leave the house to get a hold of them, so yeah... downloading it is! Physical format is something else tho, that's for sure.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:12 PM, TheFjordFox said:

I prefer the physical copies myself, but... gaming shops are disappearing rapidly where I live, and it's just too convenient to not have to leave the house to get a hold of them, so yeah... downloading it is! Physical format is something else tho, that's for sure.

Yeah - physical format is phased out for the most part so downloading it is.

On 10/19/2021 at 3:47 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah - physical format is phased out for the most part so downloading it is.

On the other hand, it's not a half bad thing when it comes to downloading games as long as you have stable internet connection and lots of data or free internet connection or Wi-Fi. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

On the other hand, it's not a half bad thing when it comes to downloading games as long as you have stable internet connection and lots of data or free internet connection or Wi-Fi. 

Yeah - I much rather downloading games nowadays and I have pretty fast internet speeds so in 1-2 hours max, I can successfully download most games.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - I much rather downloading games nowadays and I have pretty fast internet speeds so in 1-2 hours max, I can successfully download most games.

Once the challenge of internet connection is eliminated, I'm very sure that most gamers will stick to downloading their games. 

On 11/14/2021 at 7:02 AM, skyfire said:

Downloading is getting more preference as the download speeds around the world increase one after another. Not sure if that's the case in asia, africa and other places as of yet. 

The world and gamers preferences keeps upgrading by the day. There was a time when most gamers abhor downloading games but that's not the case today. 

31 minutes ago, StormyFire said:

I always seem to lose or damage DVDs, so I think digital is the way to go. All of the games I have now are digital copies. I haven't really bought DVDs for games for a long, long time, and I don't plan to do so!

If you know how to take care of your DVDs, it's definitely going to last but truth be told, the digital copies are always less stressful to make use of.