Register Now
Kokushibo

Real Life Video Game?

On 10/6/2021 at 2:58 AM, killamch89 said:

I wouldn't be like the naive guard to try and attack a dragon with a regular blade. Id be spamming magic from some distance and ducking behind buildings to dodge the flames.

That's gonna be an impressive battle. I can't seem to remember a game that gives such battle feeling with dragon. 

On 11/14/2021 at 5:38 PM, Justin11 said:

VR is a world of it's own, craving a video game that features that, is simply another milestone, and something every gamer loves. 

Most games companies are upgrading heavily on the use of VR and it's actually that good as they are working on getting it permanently fixed. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Most games companies are upgrading heavily on the use of VR and it's actually that good as they are working on getting it permanently fixed. 

The upgrade is needed on order to rectify the issues of bugs/glitches that has made lots of gamers lamenting about poor run of their games. 

55 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The upgrade is needed on order to rectify the issues of bugs/glitches that has made lots of gamers lamenting about poor run of their games. 

Some people complained of getting into shock when using VR which isn't really general for most gamers but it still need to be attended to. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people complained of getting into shock when using VR which isn't really general for most gamers but it still need to be attended to. 

Yes, you still need to attend or attest to that by seeking such experience on your own to shsre your experience too. 

8 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think now that facebook is working out on the VR experiences. I am sure the real life experience for some video games can be pretty good. 

Can I really trust Facebook with its process when it comes to link up with video games especially VR in particular? 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Can I really trust Facebook with its process when it comes to link up with video games especially VR in particular? 

I hate Facebook, If it were a person I wouldn't trust the asshole with a can opener.  I did have a go at opening an account once but amount of personal information they demand is totally unacceptable.  Full name, address, phone number, email and even where you went to School.  I half expected them to ask for my penis size too and of course they'll sell that information to fucking anyone.

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I hate Facebook, If it were a person I wouldn't trust the asshole with a can opener.  I did have a go at opening an account once but amount of personal information they demand is totally unacceptable.  Full name, address, phone number, email and even where you went to School.  I half expected them to ask for my penis size too and of course they'll sell that information to fucking anyone.

The "ask for my penis size too" really got me rolling 🤣 hard on the floor but it's true what said about the social media site. The information ask is way too much.