Register Now
Kokushibo

Real Life Video Game?

If given the opportunity to join the world of any video game for the rest of your life, which would you pick and why?

Personally I would join the world of Valorant. I enjoy the game and would love to have my own powers in a 5 man squad against others.

It's a toss up between 3 for me.

The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time (N64 version)
The Legend Of The Mystical Ninja (SNES)
Final Fantasy VIII

The first two just look so peaceful and relaxing, that I couldn't pass up either atmosphere. With FF8, I always thought that FH looked like a place I could live the rest of my life in happily. It's just such a laid back environment. If FH wasn't an option, then I would have to go with Winhill. But my dream would be to live in FH.

I will go with Halo. I would like to set off for an extra terrestrial mission. Travelling from one planet to another, restoring the livelihood. That would be exciting and adventurous as I could think. Also I can explore so many different species around the universe.

Well, its technically an anime (based on a manga which I haven't read), but with an extremely fantasy RPG type of setting - Slayers.  I've always thought that I would love more than anything to join Lina Inverse's party and go on adventures with her around the world.  That feels like heaven to me ❤️

It's definitely Elder Scrolls for me - I want to fight dragons, Daedras, the undead and all kinds of twisted deities. Plus, I'd be able to use magic and levitate - who wants to live in a peaceful world with no monsters to fight? Where's the fun in that?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am simply playing video games to get myself powerful band having that force to become an E-sports player via FIFA game series especially. 

Well you could just look up some pro clubs players - you'll find lots of teams...

On 7/30/2021 at 2:32 AM, killamch89 said:

It's definitely Elder Scrolls for me - I want to fight dragons, Daedras, the undead and all kinds of twisted deities. Plus, I'd be able to use magic and levitate - who wants to live in a peaceful world with no monsters to fight? Where's the fun in that?

Reality check : Please try as much as possible not to get eaten by the dragon 🐲 or have your a** burnt in the fight. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Reality check : Please try as much as possible not to get eaten by the dragon 🐲 or have your a** burnt in the fight. 

I wouldn't be like the naive guard to try and attack a dragon with a regular blade. Id be spamming magic from some distance and ducking behind buildings to dodge the flames.

On 10/5/2021 at 3:53 AM, killamch89 said:

Well you could just look up some pro clubs players - you'll find lots of teams...

In lack ideas about what you just recommended me. It will really take time for me to get acquainted to E-sports pro career, due to my knowledge being less when it comes to live streaming career.