Register Now
Kokushibo

Pikmin Franchise

Have you played any of the Pikmin games?

Personally I have played all 3 and loved each of them however I do wish they were longer as I was able to beat the 3rd one in less then 2 days of casually playing. I feel like to fully enjoy the game I have to go for the completionist side of it but I feel the games could be so much longer and still just as good.

What do you think?

I've heard of Pikmin, but never played it. It seams like one of these Nintendo franchises that Nintendo doesn't seem very interested in anymore, so sadly I doubt we'll see a new one on the horizon any time soon. Shame because it's always looked fun if not really my sort of thing.

On 7/16/2021 at 3:32 PM, Shagger said:

I've heard of Pikmin, but never played it. It seams like one of these Nintendo franchises that Nintendo doesn't seem very interested in anymore, so sadly I doubt we'll see a new one on the horizon any time soon. Shame because it's always looked fun if not really my sort of thing.

Nintendo did vaguely mention a couple of years ago that they were going to release another game but it seems that Nintendo is far more focused on Mario-related games than anything else because that's what sells for them.

On 7/28/2021 at 11:44 PM, Demon_skeith said:

Only time I ever really played it was a demo of the first game at a McDonalds, its a fun series but not something I want to devote a lot of time to. 

It's actually a pretty fun game once you get into it - I mean I played it on the Gamecube when I was a teen - it's basically animal crossing with a few changes here and there. Not exactly my kind of game but it does still have a small following.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's actually a pretty fun game once you get into it - I mean I played it on the Gamecube when I was a teen - it's basically animal crossing with a few changes here and there. Not exactly my kind of game but it does still have a small following.

I'd say it must have a bid following, since it has gotten a few games and added to Smash bros. 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:51 AM, killamch89 said:

Nintendo did vaguely mention a couple of years ago that they were going to release another game but it seems that Nintendo is far more focused on Mario-related games than anything else because that's what sells for them.

Seriously, it's my same observation when it come what the company Nintendo is focused on. I don't really have anything against it as long it works for them. 

38 minutes ago, Shole said:

For a second I thought this was a badly misspelled Pokemon game XD. But yeah it's not something for me after I googled it.

Are you kidding me about robbing it in on bad spelling mate 😂? It doesn't really matter much as long we get the message anyways.